Fool me once - Netflix

Finished it cause I was intrigued and wanted to know what happened, however, thought it was absolutely shit with stuff unanswered still.

Theme song to the show was awful and didn’t fit the actual show.

Most of the acting was horrendous.

The cut to 18 years later when they made no effort to try and make them look any older :lol:

I enjoy Harlan Coben books and I’ve read this one. But I gave up on watching tv versions. They always switch the location to the U.K. for some reason, which results in a lot elements of the plot line plus the characters motivations making less or no sense. So I’ll give this a miss.

PS : there was a recent tv series called ‘the couple next door’ or something. I watched a couple of episodes. There was something ‘off’ about it that I couldn’t put my finger on. (I mean apart from the unrealistic plot, the crap writing and the awful acting). So I googled. And realised that it was the ‘typical estate in a U.K. town’ (which resembled nothing I’d ever seen before) was filmed in Belgium.

That’s the kind of thing that jars. That’s the sort of thing that renders Harlan Conen stories set in England ‘jarring’. I think

Back