Fool me once - Netflix

Watched one episode and sacked it off. Knew we would never get to the second episode after about 10 mins to be fair. Absolute dross.

Fuck me just finished it. People saying the ending was the best bit man :lol:
Finished it cause I was intrigued and wanted to know what happened, however, thought it was absolutely shit with stuff unanswered still.

Theme song to the show was awful and didn’t fit the actual show.

Most of the acting was horrendous.

The cut to 18 years later when they made no effort to try and make them look any older :lol:
That brilliantly sums it all up for me

Michelle Keegan man what’s the matter with you all.

Good grief what’s the world coming to. Criticising the story and the acting FFS!

We live in the north east man, where have all the men gone?

@Gillythedilf - haway mate behave yasell and help me out here brother.

The ending wasn't what I expected but contrived doesn't even come close to how bad this was. Absolute weapons grade bollocks.

The acting was wooden, even Joanna Lumley was poor.

How IMDB gave it a 7/10 is beyond me.

Watched it with the Mrs over the last 3 nights, didn’t have a clue what was going on but dug in for Keegan. Actually fell asleep when it concluded, the Mrs had to rewind it to show me what happened.
Shite, watched loads of better stuff recently

Two episodes left. One of the worst things I've watched in a long time but the missus wants to watch it. Loads of pointless characters and story lines just to try and create confusion mixed with wooden acting. Fully expect to be let down by the ending

Two episodes left. One of the worst things I've watched in a long time but the missus wants to watch it. Loads of pointless characters and story lines just to try and create confusion mixed with wooden acting. Fully expect to be let down by the ending
Do you have to watch it because the missus does? Is she enjoying it ?

Back