Florida

Need to know what you already have organised and what sort of stuff you like.
There's so much choice.
2 restaurants to avoid at all costs are Toni trattoria in Magic Kingdom and the sit down (quick service one is ok) Chinese restaurant in Epcot. 2 of the worst meals Ive ever had.
Already booked for Disney wk
steak house yaught club
La hacienda de San angel epcot
Via Napoli ristorante Epcot
Planet Hollywood Disney springs
Espn sports bar next to yaught club

Universal wk
Mama deli as it's in the hotel and first night there
Finnigans
Hard Rock Cafe city walk
?
?

Leave two nights free each week to do whatever

Two boys 11 and 13 who eat different things. Willing to try different things

steak house yaught club

Universal wk
Finnigans
Hard Rock Cafe city walk
?
?

Toothsome Chocolate Emporium is good. Had a cracking time in there. Bit weird and quirky.

Wouldn't be too arsed about booking others at Citywalk as there's loads of places depending on what you want at the time.

steak house yaught club

Universal wk
Finnigans
Hard Rock Cafe city walk
?
?

The Italians on city walk is decent (can’t remember the name), NBC sports bar and grill was a good night and some decent bait.

Best meal I had there last year was in chillis on I:drive but you won’t really be near there.

Head to Disney springs for the likes of t:Rex and rainforest cafe, good if you’re with kids.

We had a really good night at Raglan road there too, great atmosphere
Chilli's bait is unreal man ! We were getting 2 beers for the price of one anarl .

Teppen Edo at Epcot and Yak & Yeti at Animal Kingdom are both worth trying.
Offsite, Cheesecake Factory at Mall of Millennia, huge choice, massive portions and really good.
Longhorns near the Lake Buena Vista premium outlets has always been the best steaks of any restaurant we have visited.
Ale house in Lake Buena Vista is decent and cheap, always got some great beer offers.
I've not been to many of the Universal restaurants, but Mythos in Islands of Adventure always gets great reviews, my cousin said it was very good.

Aye didn’t enjoy it at all tbh. Have to give a shout out to San Francisco mind, that was a brilliant place.

Only been the once mind, so would definitely try again. I just didn’t get it first time.

You didn't enjoy it at all, but San Fran was brilliant? That makes sense. :lol:

It's like saying you hate New York, but New York City is brilliant.

steak house yaught club

Universal wk
Finnigans
Hard Rock Cafe city walk
?
?

We've booked for California Grill. The 19oz streak sounds canny.

You didn't enjoy it at all, but San Fran was brilliant? That makes sense. :lol:

It's like saying you hate New York, but New York City is brilliant.

Had to read back what I responded too. My bad, I was thinking of LA when I was saying I didn’t enjoy it. Didn’t mean to dismiss the whole of California!

So to clarify, I didn’t enjoy LA, but did enjoy San Fran.

I have many tips.
1) Be on MDE bang on your 60 days.
2) You get 3 per day, get them as early as possible and as back to back as possible. Once you have tapped your magic band for the 3rd one then you can get back on MDE and book another.
3) You have minions, June is bastard boiling, think of logistics. IE, is it worth walking them back and forth across Magic Kingdom? Big Thunder Mountain -> Space Mountain -> Splash Mountain = Bad. Big Thunder Mountain - Splash Mountain - Space Mountain = Good.
4) Kilimanjaro Safaris as early as you possibly can. More animals kicking about before it gets scorchio.
5) Use them on the big ticket ones that will 'sell out' or have poor availability on the day. The lesser rides you can FP once you've used your 3rd.
6) Flight of Passage - priority. Goes like shit off a stick even at 60 days.
7) Seven Dwarves Mine Train.
8) Frozen at Epcot
9) Anything in Toy Story if available
10) Expedition Everest
11) Tower of Terror
12) Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot

They last few are the ones mostly unavailable on MDE for the next few weeks.

Feel like you’ve been reading my planner!!

60 days advance – if I am correct staying onsite means your FP’s become active 60 days before the stay starts and you can book for any days? We have out AK day picked out and grabbing a FP for Flight of Passage will be the first one I look to book, and if can’t get it for that day then will try for the second week. We’ve a lunch reservation already made for Yak and Yeti as well so looking to get a FP for a Expedition Everest in and around that time to save walking time.

Our planned day at MK is to hit rope drop then head straight to 7 Dwarves MT and then hit as many rides as we can in a few hours around that area before we have lunch at Be Our Guest (reservation already made). Then looking to get FP’s for Thunder / Splash / Space Mountain and then hopefully catch the afternoon parade before head back to the Hotel.

Staying onsite at the Dolphin so on our first morning we are doing a character breakfast in the Hotel before going to get straight into Epcot to get Frozen done for the little one. Not sure whether to just head straight to it and queue though and book a FP for Test Track a bit later in the morning along with the character meet and maybe Mission Space then hope we can grab a FP Soarin or maybe for something in Hollywood Studios for that night as we intend to go there and watch the Star Wars fireworks display.

Got a character breakfast booked for the Hollywood Studios day as well in the hope that we can get a place in the Jedi Academy for the older one. Be looking to nab whatever FP we can in Toy Story land and then head straight to queue for whichever we don’t have a FP for, and the other FP’s can then be used for Tower of Terror and another (probably not worth a FP on Aerosmith Coaster as we will have to do single rider on that anyway).

Feel like you’ve been reading my planner!!

60 days advance – if I am correct staying onsite means your FP’s become active 60 days before the stay starts and you can book for any days? We have out AK day picked out and grabbing a FP for Flight of Passage will be the first one I look to book, and if can’t get it for that day then will try for the second week. We’ve a lunch reservation already made for Yak and Yeti as well so looking to get a FP for a Expedition Everest in and around that time to save walking time.

Our planned day at MK is to hit rope drop then head straight to 7 Dwarves MT and then hit as many rides as we can in a few hours around that area before we have lunch at Be Our Guest (reservation already made). Then looking to get FP’s for Thunder / Splash / Space Mountain and then hopefully catch the afternoon parade before head back to the Hotel.

Staying onsite at the Dolphin so on our first morning we are doing a character breakfast in the Hotel before going to get straight into Epcot to get Frozen done for the little one. Not sure whether to just head straight to it and queue though and book a FP for Test Track a bit later in the morning along with the character meet and maybe Mission Space then hope we can grab a FP Soarin or maybe for something in Hollywood Studios for that night as we intend to go there and watch the Star Wars fireworks display.

Got a character breakfast booked for the Hollywood Studios day as well in the hope that we can get a place in the Jedi Academy for the older one. Be looking to nab whatever FP we can in Toy Story land and then head straight to queue for whichever we don’t have a FP for, and the other FP’s can then be used for Tower of Terror and another (probably not worth a FP on Aerosmith Coaster as we will have to do single rider on that anyway).

Seems like a pretty solid plan to me. You may be better off looking for FOP in the 2nd week first as there'll be more available.

steak house yaught club

Universal wk
Finnigans
Hard Rock Cafe city walk
?
?

Go to the Boathouse at Disney Springs for tea one day, possibly the best meal I've ever had.

Seems like a pretty solid plan to me. You may be better off looking for FOP in the 2nd week first as there'll be more available.

Yeah that may be a good shout, but don't think we're planning on going back to AK in 2nd week unless we have to for FOP. I will be on the app on opening time at our 60 days mark so hopefully get one the day we want - got no intention of queueing 3 hours for a ride!!

Yeah that may be a good shout, but don't think we're planning on going back to AK in 2nd week unless we have to for FOP. I will be on the app on opening time at our 60 days mark so hopefully get one the day we want - got no intention of queueing 3 hours for a ride!!

Good luck - may be a struggle. It's really good but I wouldn't wait that long for any ride.

Piss simple to get on the 60 day mark if you're on at app at midday.

Go to the Boathouse at Disney Springs for tea one day, possibly the best meal I've ever had.

I looked at that, but it seems a bit cheap to spend two credits on it.

Last edited:
Piss simple to get on the 60 day mark if you're on at app at midday.

Thought it was something like 5am/6am GMT that you had to be on as they open as soon as it's the "new day" at midnight in USA? Got a bit of revision still as it's next month ours are released

Back