Florida

Couple of my favourite places were Casey's Corner in Magic Kingdom for ts - foot long chilli cheese hotdogs, and Mama Melrose in Hollywood Studios for ts. New York strip with 4 cheese pasta was incredible. Mama Melrose usually easily bookable couple of days in advance.

I thought Casey's Corner was QS? Sounds good.

I'll be doing my dinner reservations 190 days out so daughter can meet beast.

You won't run out

Ideal, I won't be scared to do 2 x TS dining then in that case.

I thought Casey's Corner was QS? Sounds good.

I'll be doing my dinner reservations 190 days out so daughter can meet beast.

Ideal, I won't be scared to do 2 x TS dining then in that case.
It is qs- pressed wrong key! We did the Be my Guest and were surprised to find out it was qs too. Food was really good as well.
Having been to EuroDisney previously where the food was terrible I was amazed at the quality of the food in Florida. One of the biggest bonuses for me.

It is qs- pressed wrong key! We did the Be my Guest and were surprised to find out it was qs too. Food was really good as well.
Having been to EuroDisney previously where the food was terrible I was amazed at the quality of the food in Florida. One of the biggest bonuses for me.
It's table service on the night when you can meet beast sadly.

You missed out on walt's too?

We'll have shit loads. The bairns are 3,4 and 5 so hardly eat anything. I'll probably spend the snack credits on ice cream and stuff to shut them up. :lol:

We'll have 70 QS credits, 70 TS credits and 140 snack credits for 14 days. :lol:
My kids were a little bit older, but loved HoopDeDoo review. Old style music hall, silly jokes and songs. Unlimited beer refills.

Aye, cheers mate, I had heard about that. I'll be on the super massive one with 60 million extra espressos one if I can cope in the heat.

In I Daniel Blake Land....

The "man" took all the benefits away, forced to go to a food bank, forced into being a whore.

In the real world....

£509 per month Tax Credits
£316 per month Job Seekers Allowance
£65 Council Tax Allowance
Circa £400 Housing Benefit
£149.05 Child Benefit
Free School Meals for her children £80 per month.

£1520 per month minus whatever percentage of the £316 Job Seekers they sanctioned for being late.

Mother fucker, posted this on the wrong thread and too late to edit the fucker. :lol:

Nothing to see here. ;)
Mickey and his friends thinking who the fuck is this daft twat?:):)

Need to select fast passes this week. Any tips?
When are you going again?
Have you planned your days based on the busy day tracker?

I planned to be there for rope drop, 2 rides before there's a queue - then 3 FPs until late lunch. Then home tbh.

When are you going again?
Have you planned your days based on the busy day tracker?

I planned to be there for rope drop, 2 rides before there's a queue - then 3 FPs until late lunch. Then home tbh.

Cheers, June, so 60 days just about coming up.

I've sort of planned around the busy day calendar thing, at least in that I've avoided the parks which have an exclamation mark on them that day - not always the "ticked" parks though, but it should help a bit.

We've got ADRs booked up, so trying to work the fast passes around those, ADRs are a mixture of breakfast and early dinners. Was thinking of doing your suggestion with early rides and fast-passes a bit later. We do have a few early morning breakfast reservations though.

I've sort of planned around the busy day calendar thing, at least in that I've avoided the parks which have an exclamation mark on them that day - not always the "ticked" parks though, but it should help a bit.

We've got ADRs booked up, so trying to work the fast passes around those, ADRs are a mixture of breakfast and early dinners. Was thinking of doing your suggestion with early rides and fast-passes a bit later. We do have a few early morning breakfast reservations though.
I think its important to know the tricks, and then to fit them around what you WANT to do. Sounds like you've nailled it tbh.

Fast passes to meet the characters will be good for you guys I guess. The Talking Micky at the town square at MK is really really worth it. I'll send you a video of us there you want to see it, its quite funny :)

I have many tips.
1) Be on MDE bang on your 60 days.
2) You get 3 per day, get them as early as possible and as back to back as possible. Once you have tapped your magic band for the 3rd one then you can get back on MDE and book another.
3) You have minions, June is bastard boiling, think of logistics. IE, is it worth walking them back and forth across Magic Kingdom? Big Thunder Mountain -> Space Mountain -> Splash Mountain = Bad. Big Thunder Mountain - Splash Mountain - Space Mountain = Good.
4) Kilimanjaro Safaris as early as you possibly can. More animals kicking about before it gets scorchio.
5) Use them on the big ticket ones that will 'sell out' or have poor availability on the day. The lesser rides you can FP once you've used your 3rd.
6) Flight of Passage - priority. Goes like shit off a stick even at 60 days.
7) Seven Dwarves Mine Train.
8) Frozen at Epcot
9) Anything in Toy Story if available
10) Expedition Everest
11) Tower of Terror
12) Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot

They last few are the ones mostly unavailable on MDE for the next few weeks.

I think its important to know the tricks, and then to fit them around what you WANT to do. Sounds like you've nailled it tbh.

Fast passes to meet the characters will be good for you guys I guess. The Talking Micky at the town square at MK is really really worth it. I'll send you a video of us there you want to see it, its quite funny :)
We haven't bothered with the meet and greets as we've got loads of them covered in character meals. Taking Mickey is sadly dead. Let me see the video though so I can get angry that we miss out, the kids would have loved that.

We haven't bothered with the meet and greets as we've got loads of them covered in character meals. Taking Mickey is sadly dead. Let me see the video though so I can get angry that we miss out, the kids would have loved that.
Aw man, just read - its ending in May. That's such a shame.

Although it is tricky to explain why the characters don't talk in general - and then there's that one where he does. So I kinda get it.
I bet its about cost really though

edit: Ah, turns out I didn't put it on youtube after all. Oh well. There's plenty others.

Last edited:
Aw man, just read - its ending in May. That's such a shame.

Although it is tricky to explain why the characters don't talk in general - and then there's that one where he does. So I kinda get it.
I bet its about cost really though

edit: Ah, turns out I didn't put it on youtube after all. Oh well. There's plenty others.

I think it took something like 8 CMs to operate the meet and greet!! That'll be the real reason I reckon. They're keeping the one at Disneyland though apparently.

I have many tips.
1) Be on MDE bang on your 60 days.
2) You get 3 per day, get them as early as possible and as back to back as possible. Once you have tapped your magic band for the 3rd one then you can get back on MDE and book another.
3) You have minions, June is bastard boiling, think of logistics. IE, is it worth walking them back and forth across Magic Kingdom? Big Thunder Mountain -> Space Mountain -> Splash Mountain = Bad. Big Thunder Mountain - Splash Mountain - Space Mountain = Good.
4) Kilimanjaro Safaris as early as you possibly can. More animals kicking about before it gets scorchio.
5) Use them on the big ticket ones that will 'sell out' or have poor availability on the day. The lesser rides you can FP once you've used your 3rd.
6) Flight of Passage - priority. Goes like shit off a stick even at 60 days.
7) Seven Dwarves Mine Train.
8) Frozen at Epcot
9) Anything in Toy Story if available
10) Expedition Everest
11) Tower of Terror
12) Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot

They last few are the ones mostly unavailable on MDE for the next few weeks.

Cheers.

Last edited:
There a few years back and did everything more or less. Going back July but having one week in onsite universal and one week Disney so we get the fast pass for both.
Decided to pre book main meal at 7.30 -8 for most of the nights at various places and leave a few spare evenings to go wherever .
Still need a couple more places if anyone can recommend?

Need to know what you already have organised and what sort of stuff you like.
There's so much choice.
2 restaurants to avoid at all costs are Toni trattoria in Magic Kingdom and the sit down (quick service one is ok) Chinese restaurant in Epcot. 2 of the worst meals Ive ever had.

There a few years back and did everything more or less. Going back July but having one week in onsite universal and one week Disney so we get the fast pass for both.
Decided to pre book main meal at 7.30 -8 for most of the nights at various places and leave a few spare evenings to go wherever .
Still need a couple more places if anyone can recommend?
Best meal I had there last year was in chillis on I:drive but you won’t really be near there.

Head to Disney springs for the likes of t:Rex and rainforest cafe, good if you’re with kids.

We had a really good night at Raglan road there too, great atmosphere

Back