Florida

Does anyone know how the free alcohol on the meal plan is going to work, is it going to limited to certain beers?
In Tusker house, I think there was a "standard included" drinks menu and then a premium one. We just had pop though, no need to be drinking at 1pm when its a billion degrees C outside :D

In Tusker house, I think there was a "standard included" drinks menu and then a premium one. We just had pop though, no need to be drinking at 1pm when its a billion degrees C outside :D

It all changes in January mate. The meal plan then includes specialty drinks and alcholic drinks which are both specifically excluded at the moment.

It all changes in January mate. The meal plan then includes specialty drinks and alcholic drinks which are both specifically excluded at the moment.
You can get any drink you want in Starbucks as a snack. I was like a pig in shit when I found out and filled my boots every day. I know it isn't alcohol but next best thing.

You can get any drink you want in Starbucks as a snack. I was like a pig in shit when I found out and filled my boots every day. I know it isn't alcohol but next best thing.

Aye, cheers mate, I had heard about that. I'll be on the super massive one with 60 million extra espressos one if I can cope in the heat.

In I Daniel Blake Land....

The "man" took all the benefits away, forced to go to a food bank, forced into being a whore.

In the real world....

£509 per month Tax Credits
£316 per month Job Seekers Allowance
£65 Council Tax Allowance
Circa £400 Housing Benefit
£149.05 Child Benefit
Free School Meals for her children £80 per month.

£1520 per month minus whatever percentage of the £316 Job Seekers they sanctioned for being late.

Mother fucker, posted this on the wrong thread and too late to edit the fucker. :lol:

Nothing to see here. ;)

Last edited:
Aye, cheers mate, I had heard about that. I'll be on the super massive one with 60 million extra espressos one if I can cope in the heat.

In I Daniel Blake Land....

The "man" took all the benefits away, forced to go to a food bank, forced into being a whore.

In the real world....

£509 per month Tax Credits
£316 per month Job Seekers Allowance
£65 Council Tax Allowance
Circa £400 Housing Benefit
£149.05 Child Benefit
Free School Meals for her children £80 per month.

£1520 per month minus whatever percentage of the £316 Job Seekers they sanctioned for being late.

Mother fucker, posted this on the wrong thread and too late to edit the fucker. :lol:

Nothing to see here. ;)
Which Meal Plan have you gone for?

The Disney Dining Plan mate. 1 x QS, 1 x TS, 2 x Snacks per day.
We did that one too. Amount of food is ridiculous for a normal human being! We ended up sharing ts meals at lunch time as they were so big, foot long hot dogs and the like. You can convert a ts credit into 3 snacks so by the end of the holiday we bought 20 odd bags of sweets and lollies to take home for the kids' mates with our remaining credits. Saved a fortune on gifts - they were more than $5 each!!

We did that one too. Amount of food is ridiculous for a normal human being! We ended up sharing ts meals at lunch time as they were so big, foot long hot dogs and the like. You can convert a ts credit into 3 snacks so by the end of the holiday we bought 20 odd bags of sweets and lollies to take home for the kids' mates with our remaining credits. Saved a fortune on gifts - they were more than $5 each!!

We'll have shit loads. The bairns are 3,4 and 5 so hardly eat anything. I'll probably spend the snack credits on ice cream and stuff to shut them up. :lol:

We'll have 70 QS credits, 70 TS credits and 140 snack credits for 14 days. :lol:

We found we were just getting anything at all to try and use them up.

We'll have shit loads. The bairns are 3,4 and 5 so hardly eat anything. I'll probably spend the snack credits on ice cream and stuff to shut them up. :lol:

We'll have 70 QS credits, 70 TS credits and 140 snack credits for 14 days. :lol:
Jesus, you won't be able to walk by the time you leave. :lol:
Best take an extra case for the ket then!

I reckon I'll probably do some 2 x TS shows and Table Service meals and fill in the gaps with the extra QS.
Couple of my favourite places were Casey's Corner in Magic Kingdom for ts - foot long chilli cheese hotdogs, and Mama Melrose in Hollywood Studios for ts. New York strip with 4 cheese pasta was incredible. Mama Melrose usually easily bookable couple of days in advance.

I was a bit scared of running out as we might do Cinderella twice and maybe a show. :lol:
You won't run out

Back