FlashSportStreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd love to know where all these high quality free steams are. The ones I used for years were absolute gash.

If it's on any of the major HD channels, SKY/ESPN etc, they'll be a free HD stream. Where do you think they come from for your service, same source.

I'm hoping for more from FSS to sway me, I'd love nothing more than a great service but atm, it's the exact same stream as the free one from what I can see.

It still baffles me how people can use the internet effectively enough to find illegal football streams yet they lack the common sense to install a f***ing ad blocker.

AdBlock Plus and, for the Mac users, clicktoflash (blocks all flash elements) are all you need.

And thats only if you watch it windowed. Put it fullscreen and you never get a peep from any ad's.

But you'll still get the keyboard warriors sticking up for their beloved paid flash streams. While you're at it you may as well pay some bloke in china to let you download 256kbps .ogg albums dropbox, because its perceived as being better and requires slightly less effort.

How is using a paid service being a keyboard warrior..?

If it's on any of the major HD channels, SKY/ESPN etc, they'll be a free HD stream. Where do you think they come from for your service, same source.

I'm hoping for more from FSS to sway me, I'd love nothing more than a great service but atm, it's the exact same stream as the free one from what I can see.

And when its not, which is 2/3rd of the time?

That's why FSS is worth the peanuts they charge.

And again, it gives me full Sky Sports the whole time. Including all the F1 and boxing PPVs.

And when its not, which is 2/3rd of the time?

That's why FSS is worth the peanuts they charge.

And again, it gives me full Sky Sports the whole time. Including all the F1 and boxing PPVs.

This is what I don't understand :?:

Where do they get the sources from, you can't get a 200kbs source stream and make it a 2.2Mbs HD stream.

All the streaming is, is someone streaming their TV digital box over the internet to you, so they must have a TV source to stream, the free sites just do the same, unless FSS have dedicated streamers, that only supply them but then what is stopping me from streaming my FSS stream to you.

This is what I don't understand :?:

Where do they get the sources from, you can't get a 200kbs source stream and make it a 2.2Mbs HD stream.

All the streaming is, is someone streaming their TV digital box over the internet to you, so they must have a TV source to stream, the free sites just do the same, unless FSS have dedicated streamers, that only supply them but then what is stopping me from streaming my FSS stream to you.

A bloke, with a dish and a box, with sufficient upload speed, then a restreaming service offereing enough bandwidth for their users.

They obviously have dedicated streamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back