FlashSportStreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, for less than 4 quid a month, you are guaranteed excellent coverage of every premier league match, all box office events, pretty much every other sport, as well as the sky channels 24 hours a day.

No scrambling about or foreign commentary and all with a very very good picture.

Everyone will make their own choice, but having gone down both routes, its a clear decisive victory for FSS in my opinion.

I would suspect most people saying otherwise have never actually used LOF or FSS

This pretty much sums up my opinion of it as well. I pay more for a ticket to for a single home game. It's honestly nothing in comparison when you think about it.

Either way, for less than 4 quid a month, you are guaranteed excellent coverage of every premier league match, all box office events, pretty much every other sport, as well as the sky channels 24 hours a day.

No scrambling about or foreign commentary and all with a very very good picture.

Everyone will make their own choice, but having gone down both routes, its a clear decisive victory for FSS in my opinion.

I would suspect most people saying otherwise have never actually used LOF or FSS

I don't know why we keep having this topic when it's an absolute no-brainer. Some people just refuse to see FSS as good value. There are non so blind etc...

Crook Mackem said:

Spot on

I can't fault it - for what it costs it saves a hell of a lot of faffing about

I got a good link for the Arse game while I was waiting for the sub to go through - but as others have said by the time you disable the chat and get through the ads then lose the connection every 5 mins - you might as well pay

For the record I look forward to the day that I can buy a season ticket to watch away games on TV - then at least some of my money would go back to the club

At least I know who those companies are. There are mainstream providers who have a business model and a community that hold them accountable

Sopcast on the other hand is an app made by people I don't know or understand, and the whole point of the app is to open ports on your PC to allow data to flow between people who wish to illegally pass information to eachother.
No money changes hands, so the people who make it don't get paid in that way - so why do they do it?

I think I know exactly why.

Like any open source software dependant on P2P protocols.

Sopcast is huge and has a large online community.

.... but someone mate did once say that their Uncles sisters cousin works for McAfee and said it was nasty.

:lol:

I don't know why we keep having this topic when it's an absolute no-brainer. Some people just refuse to see FSS as good value. There are non so blind etc...

The thing is, I said the same for ages, then thought "fuck it, I'll try it for a month". And I never looked back.

Can you watch it via home wifi on an iPad? I have virgin cable broadband into an Apple Mac - not sure of the speed of my connection ( I think I have the Medium broadband currently as part of my package).

Can you watch it via home wifi on an iPad? I have virgin cable broadband into an Apple Mac - not sure of the speed of my connection ( I think I have the Medium broadband currently as part of my package).

at moment there working on them

UPDATE - 25/08/2012

We are still working on the apple security this far without much success, the problem is, these channels are wide open for people to view without a subscription at the moment so until we can fix this the htm5 setup will stay down,

WE ARE STILL WORKING ON IT, we have not given up, and we are exploring new ways of providing apple streams to you.

As a temporary measure until we get the html5 setup back you can use the following browsers below

SKYFIRE - (most iphone's) - http://www.skyfire.com/

PHOTON - (iphone, ipad) - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/photon-flash-video-player/id430200224?mt=8

ISWIFTER - (iphone,ipad) - http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/iswifter-flash-web-browser/id388857173?mt=8

You can download these browsers from the apple apple app store.

but fss is value for money and saves you spending 1/2 your saturday afternoon hunting a stream

It still baffles me how people can use the internet effectively enough to find illegal football streams yet they lack the common sense to install a f***ing ad blocker.

AdBlock Plus and, for the Mac users, clicktoflash (blocks all flash elements) are all you need.

And thats only if you watch it windowed. Put it fullscreen and you never get a peep from any ad's.

But you'll still get the keyboard warriors sticking up for their beloved paid flash streams. While you're at it you may as well pay some bloke in china to let you download 256kbps .ogg albums dropbox, because its perceived as being better and requires slightly less effort.

It still baffles me how people can use the internet effectively enough to find illegal football streams yet they lack the common sense to install a f***ing ad blocker.

AdBlock Plus and, for the Mac users, clicktoflash (blocks all flash elements) are all you need.

And thats only if you watch it windowed. Put it fullscreen and you never get a peep from any ad's.

But you'll still get the keyboard warriors sticking up for their beloved paid flash streams. While you're at it you may as well pay some bloke in china to let you download 256kbps .ogg albums dropbox, because its perceived as being better and requires slightly less effort.

^^^ tight arse

serious question, have you ever tried LOF or FSS ?

dont worry it wont be on a free one anywhere tonight either ;)

we`ll be on in hd saturday though

I can get a free HD stream for us on Saturday, it'll likely be the same source as FSS too.

... and being a little internet savvy I can also easily circumnavigate the adverts.

:confused:

I can get a free HD stream for us on Saturday, it'll likely be the same source as FSS too.

... and being a little internet savvy I can also easily circumnavigate the adverts.

:confused:

Well done. :lol::lol:

If yr happy with it, great stuff.

I`m happy with what I have, and having used what you will be using I am even happier knowing my stream will be better than yours :lol:

If you dont want to use it, dont use it then man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back