FlashSportStreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here is today's live schedule on FSS. Find me high quality streams of all of these and I'm in.

12:25 AM - 08:30 AM
Cricket - Under 19 ICC World Cup 12.25AM
03:00 AM - 05:00 AM
BOXING - Fox Deportes 3AM
04:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Aussie Rules - Geelong Cats v Western Bulldogs 4AM
04:55 AM - 12:30 PM
Test Cricket - India v New Zealand 4.55AM
11:00 AM - 01:30 PM
F1 - Hungarian Grand Prix 11 AM
11:15 AM - 02:15 PM
Football -Berwick v Rangers 11.15AM
12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
European Tour Golf 12.00
01:00 PM - 03:30 PM
Football - Stoke City v Arsenal 1PM
02:15 PM - 04:45 PM
Football - FA CUP - Uxbridge v Wembley 2.15PM
03:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Football - Liverpool v Manchester City 4PM
03:30 PM - 06:30 PM
GAA - Cork v Donegal 3.30PM
04:45 PM - 07:00 PM
Football - AC Milan v Sampdoria 4.45PM
05:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Golf - PGA Golf 5PM
07:30 PM - 10:15 PM
Football - PSG v Bordeaux 7.30PM
07:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Sailing - America's Cup World Series 7.30PM
08:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Football - Getafe v Real Madrid 8PM
09:30 PM - 11:59 PM
IndyCar Series 9.30PM

Oh, as long as you can also give me 24 hour access to these channels.

FSS Player

If that doesn't work, it's basically all Sky Sports, all ESPN, All Setanta, Fox, racing channels etc, etc.

Haway man, Macho, I've missed half of those already waiting for you to post some links

I'm thinking of signing up to FSS. Do you just pay £40 in full for a year's subscription?

I've only got 10mb Virgin however it is a wired connection directly to my laptop which is hooked to big TV.

Will this will be enough? Don't see the point in upgrading the broadband as Virgin are putting it up to 20mb for free in November anyway.

I'm thinking of signing up to FSS. Do you just pay £40 in full for a year's subscription?

I've only got 10mb Virgin however it is a wired connection directly to my laptop which is hooked to big TV.

Will this will be enough? Don't see the point in upgrading the broadband as Virgin are putting it up to 20mb for free in November anyway.

would think so, sure it says on their page somewhere that you need 2mb connection.

i just payed mine on the credit card last week, think the 40 quid deal is only on though for a few more days

I get about 6mb and it works fine.

£39.99 for a season ticket, £49.00 for a full year.
10mb should be fine.

can pay for a month up to a year, even think you can pay daily

i have sky in a flat average about 5mb, no problems for me clear as

This.

and LiveFootballOl.tv

Bloodzeed always has stupidly good sopcast streams up for all the broadcasted games as well.

Sopcast, you mean that chinese spyware app that you gladly install for them? :lol:

You can always try it for a month and see what you think. Although you usually lose the "Season Ticket" option if you do that.

£40 a year to watch every Sunderland game is fine for me.

When we play the bigger teams, and therefore we're on the major European Satallites, then yes, you can often find a perfectly good stream (maybe even the same one as FFS uses). But its when we're not playing against the bigger names that FSS comes into its own.
I've never known us miss a league match since I've used it.

I also watch the boxing PPVs, and often watch Sky Sports (1-4 + News) which are on 24/7 as well.

Sopcast, you mean that chinese spyware app that you gladly install for them? :lol:

Dunno where you get this from but AVAST, Malwarebytes and Spybot strongly disagree with you.

I signed up for a month to trial FSS,

You need a 3Mb connection minimum.

The minimum required speed for flashsportstreams is 3mb, we do have streams lower than this, however we do recommend you have above 3000kbs (3Mb) to view flashsportstreams with no problems.

However, I have a 3Mb connection and it buffers occasionally, I'd say you need 5mb connection minimum to be fully confident of not getting buffering problems, especially on the HD streams.

When the games are being streamed via SKY sports HD they are no better than the free HD streams available ... and imo, navigation within the site is poor. I'm interested to see a game when it isn't being shown on one of the major satellite TV channels.

:?:

Dunno where you get this from but AVAST, Malwarebytes and Spybot strongly disagree with you.

There was a lad on here who had a family member who worked for Norton/McAfee.

They looked at this app, and it was just one big data logger that sent info back to China.

Remember, Avast, MWB etc look for known-spyware signatures. Sopcast is an application that you installed knowingly. Its a different situation entirely.

Cant see it mate as its wanting me to download something.

This is the pic on mine, full screen (37") from FSS, its obviously not as good as watching sky hd but its still gonna take some beating i reckon

Logon or register to see this image
[/IMG]

i refuse to believe it can be beat from any free streams :lol: i`ve done them all, over the years and they dont even come close

this

There was a lad on here who had a family member who worked for Norton/McAfee.

They looked at this app, and it was just one big data logger that sent info back to China.

Remember, Avast, MWB etc look for known-spyware signatures. Sopcast is an application that you installed knowingly. Its a different situation entirely.

Ah well, if some lad said so, then it must be true.

You could say the same about every piece of software you download and install.

Ah well, if some lad said so, then it must be true.

You could say the same about every piece of software you download and install.

Yeh, cos I'm always installing applications from totally un-vetting and unknown companies from China, who's sole purpose is to allow something illegal to happen!

:lol:

Why do you think they provide these applications free of charge?

Yeh, cos I'm always installing applications from totally un-vetting and unknown companies from China, who's sole purpose is to allow something illegal to happen!

:lol:

Why do you think they provide these applications free of charge?

"un-vetted" = those who don't pay Microsoft.

Lets hope you're not using firefox/chrome/torrents/AVG/AVAST/Open Office/VLC player/winRAR/Java/Flash etc, etc.

:roll:

Either way, for less than 4 quid a month, you are guaranteed excellent coverage of every premier league match, all box office events, pretty much every other sport, as well as the sky channels 24 hours a day.

No scrambling about or foreign commentary and all with a very very good picture.

Everyone will make their own choice, but having gone down both routes, its a clear decisive victory for FSS in my opinion.

I would suspect most people saying otherwise have never actually used LOF or FSS

"un-vetted" = those who don't pay Microsoft.

Lets hope you're not using firefox/chrome/torrents/AVG/AVAST/Open Office/VLC player/winRAR/Java/Flash etc, etc.

:roll:

At least I know who those companies are. There are mainstream providers who have a business model and a community that hold them accountable

Sopcast on the other hand is an app made by people I don't know or understand, and the whole point of the app is to open ports on your PC to allow data to flow between people who wish to illegally pass information to eachother.
No money changes hands, so the people who make it don't get paid in that way - so why do they do it?

I think I know exactly why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back