FlashSportStreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

micky_jarrow

I can't get the website to work so...

How good are the streams?
How much is the subscription?
Does it only show Premier League football or does it show other sports too?

Would rather throw me money away, you can find good streams for the price of your isp.

Last edited:
Very good value for money.

Unless your happy to spend 30-45 minutes searching dodgy sites and downloading god knows what to find an ad infested pixelated 'stream'

Very good value for money.

Unless your happy to spend 30-45 minutes searching dodgy sites and downloading god knows what to find an ad infested pixelated 'stream'

Give me £40 quid a season and i would quite happily root about for 30-40 minutes before a match and fine you the best stream.

Give me £40 quid a season and i would quite happily root about for 30-40 minutes before a match and fine you the best stream.

Quality is rarely anywhere near what you get with FSS, if you used it then you'd know.

Flash sports now playing on my 37" telly.

Fantastic picture, no buffering, no shity comments down the side, no flashing adverts.

Well worth the money

Wouldn't say it was perfect, although I am using the Ps3 browser to watch it with. I have a60mb link and the picture quality on the 40" is slightly blocky and there is a little buffering but for £40 for a year it's a bargain.

Have yet to find a site with free links that provides anything close.

Cant see it mate as its wanting me to download something.

This is the pic on mine, full screen (37") from FSS, its obviously not as good as watching sky hd but its still gonna take some beating i reckon

Logon or register to see this image
[/IMG]

although you say, "forgetting the ads" I was unable to close the ads for about 30 seconds, so if the stream goes down, which it will, I'll constantly get shit ads blocking the view

i refuse to believe it can be beat from any free streams :lol: i`ve done them all, over the years and they dont even come close

although you say, "forgetting the ads" I was unable to close the ads for about 30 seconds, so if the stream goes down, which it will, I'll constantly get shit ads blocking the view

What sort of lead/cable do you use to connect your laptop/PC and TV together?

Here is today's live schedule on FSS. Find me high quality streams of all of these and I'm in.

12:25 AM - 08:30 AM
Cricket - Under 19 ICC World Cup 12.25AM
03:00 AM - 05:00 AM
BOXING - Fox Deportes 3AM
04:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Aussie Rules - Geelong Cats v Western Bulldogs 4AM
04:55 AM - 12:30 PM
Test Cricket - India v New Zealand 4.55AM
11:00 AM - 01:30 PM
F1 - Hungarian Grand Prix 11 AM
11:15 AM - 02:15 PM
Football -Berwick v Rangers 11.15AM
12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
European Tour Golf 12.00
01:00 PM - 03:30 PM
Football - Stoke City v Arsenal 1PM
02:15 PM - 04:45 PM
Football - FA CUP - Uxbridge v Wembley 2.15PM
03:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Football - Liverpool v Manchester City 4PM
03:30 PM - 06:30 PM
GAA - Cork v Donegal 3.30PM
04:45 PM - 07:00 PM
Football - AC Milan v Sampdoria 4.45PM
05:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Golf - PGA Golf 5PM
07:30 PM - 10:15 PM
Football - PSG v Bordeaux 7.30PM
07:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Sailing - America's Cup World Series 7.30PM
08:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Football - Getafe v Real Madrid 8PM
09:30 PM - 11:59 PM
IndyCar Series 9.30PM

Oh, as long as you can also give me 24 hour access to these channels.

FSS Player

If that doesn't work, it's basically all Sky Sports, all ESPN, All Setanta, Fox, racing channels etc, etc.

I'm a fan of FSS. Got google telly so normally watch it on 40" screen and looks fine. Yesterday watched man u match on I pad whilst soccer Saturday on normal telly. Apple streams are down but watched using photon an it was a great picture.

Can usually get most on the front row sports thing on xbmc, quality isn't bad.

xbmc is better like, I just wish they'd fix their xbmc plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back