"Fireman" Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The older episodes of Fireman Sam were shocking:

Racism: Look no further than the racial stereotypes in the portrayal of Bella Lasagna, and also the treatment of Winston (the only black in the village) at the hands of the racist Station Officer Steele.

Sexism: Firefighter Penny Morris was only rarely was allowed out of the station by Station Officer Steele on a shout. (I bet Station Officer Steele voted Leave as well.)

Health and Safety: The Fire Station was the largest employer in Pontypandy. Enough said.

Failing social services: Poor Dilys Price was clearly failing to manage the demands of being both a shopkeeper and a single parent mum, and that ginger kid of hers, Norman, was off the rails. There were a further two kids living in the village seemingly without adult support, except for odd interventions by "Uncle Sam" and "Aunt Penny".

Balamory is also a minefield.

Last edited:
The PC Gone Mad Brigade are one of my favourite groups of people. There is nothing they are not fully outraged by. 0 to 100 in seconds on the rageometer

:lol::lol:

Poor Postman Pat next, then Bananaman, then Superman. The list goes on surely? :rolleyes: Poor Man Utd and Man City will have to rebrand at this rate, I hope they haven't printed too much merchandise! :lol:

What about if Sam Smith has a bairn, will it call him Parent 1 or Parent 2? Nah the bairn can't because a parent is a person's father or mother which Sam Smith will be neither. Oh well, I wonder what they call Parents evening in the 2030's?

So isn't the term Queen sexist for a dual role, which you've pointed out? It's getting stupid now like.

Superman has Super girl as a gender antithesis. Her potential dominance meant that she couldn't be a woman so the made her into a teenage cheerleader in a short skirt.

'GRRRR you can't even say baa baa blacksheep anymore!!'

:lol:

The older episodes of Fireman Sam were shocking:

Racism: Look no further than the racial stereotypes in the portrayal of Bella Lasagna, and also the treatment of Winston (the only black in the village) at the hands of the racist Station Officer Steele.

Sexism: Firefighter Penny Morris was only rarely was allowed out of the station by Station Officer Steele on a shout. (I bet Station Officer Steele voted Leave as well.)

Health and Safety: The Fire Station was the largest employer in Pontypandy. Enough said.

Failing social services: Poor Dilys Price was clearly failing to manage the demands of being both a shopkeeper and a single parent mum, and that ginger kid of hers, Norman, was off the rails. There were a further two kids living in the village seemingly without adult support, except for odd interventions by "Uncle Sam" and "Aunt Penny".

Balamory is also a minefield.

Aye but Norman is a little ginger cūnt

Aye but Norman is a little ginger cūnt
Nature versus Nature, marra.

Some would say he was born a little ginger c@nt. Others would say he was born little and ginger, but became a c@nt due to poor parenting, and a toxic environment with racism, sexism and an irrational cult worship of male hero firefighter figures.

The PC Gone Mad Brigade are one of my favourite groups of people. There is nothing they are not fully outraged by. 0 to 100 in seconds on the rageometer

:lol::lol:
The PC brigade don't really give a fuck. The fire brigade tweeted that after 30 years some useless knackers can't get their name right. Gammon flakes have then cried about PC gone mad and spat their dummies out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back