"Fireman" Sam

This is really old news. Why’s it come up again?

Piers Morgan brought it up this morning. In retaliation he said Dora put lads off from being explorers.

He also said loose women discriminated against men, saying they couldn't be loose.

Then he told the two women on the show with him that women were hypocritical as women complained that they were discriminated against for decades, so their solution is to discriminate against men.

Last edited:
Poor Postman Pat next, then Bananaman, then Superman. The list goes on surely? :rolleyes: Poor Man Utd and Man City will have to rebrand at this rate, I hope they haven't printed too much merchandise! :lol:

What about if Sam Smith has a bairn, will it call him Parent 1 or Parent 2? Nah the bairn can't because a parent is a person's father or mother which Sam Smith will be neither. Oh well, I wonder what they call Parents evening in the 2030's?

Head of country (Queen)- lass
So isn't the term Queen sexist for a dual role, which you've pointed out? It's getting stupid now like.

Last edited by a moderator:
This story typifies the type of country we have become. The liberal media and the London groovy gang in their cereal cafes think they’re so superior, and it’s made the entire country soft.

Would this happen in Russia? Or the US with Trump in charge? We’re the laughing stock of the world, we’ve had the piss taken out of by Merkel and Macron. Thank god there hasn’t been a war, we would crumble at the first sight of a foreign soldier and try to take them for a soy skinny latte.

I’ve not read the article like

Poor Postman Pat next, then Bananaman, then Superman. The list goes on surely? :rolleyes: Poor Man Utd and Man City will have to rebrand at this rate, I hope they haven't printed too much merchandise! :lol:

What about if Sam Smith has a bairn, will it call him Parent 1 or Parent 2? Nah the bairn can't because a parent is a person's father or mother which Sam Smith will be neither. Oh well, I wonder what they call Parents evening in the 2030's?

So isn't the term Queen sexist for a dual role, which you've pointed out? It's getting stupid now like.

They'll probably just call it parent's evening in 11 years time.
Why would it be changed?

Batperson is my favourite superhero like.

Fathers for justice are mine

Why wouldn’t it be changed? PC liberals are ruining this country, by being non-binary homosexual remoaners.

We won’t have parents’ evening soon, we’ll have “non-gender specific guardians’ evening”

How has your life been negatively impacted by non-binary homosexual remoaners?

Last edited:

Back