Fight on the metro tonight...

I posted on here before that the South Tyneside stretch is laden with absolute scrubbers. I stand by this.
Totally agree. The stretch from Gateshead Stadium to Fellgate is scratter central.

Been saying this since I was a teen. I recall being on a Metro and it terminating in Felling or somewhere and I had to get off and walk through an estate to call a cab to get home. Grim.

Imagine being from somewhere like that or Brockley Whins though man. :lol:

Been saying this since I was a teen. I recall being on a Metro and it terminating in Felling or somewhere and I had to get off and walk through an estate to call a cab to get home. Grim.

Imagine being from somewhere like that or Brockley Whins though man. :lol:

The problem is; the locals know there is no security on the Metro between Gateshead stadium and Fellgate, so they just use the service for free. If you have the misfortune of getting off at Gateshead Stadium, you regularly encounter scumbags trying to sell you used Metro tickets to pay for booze.

i thought you were talking about the twats that hang around the top of the stairs, or the junkies trying to flog used tickets at the bottom...
The junkies who sell the free tickets they find, The twats that hang around the stairs are part of the groups that jump onto the metro.

f you have the misfortune of getting off at Gateshead Stadium, you regularly encounter scumbags trying to sell you used Metro tickets to pay for booze.
Had that at Monument a few times as well. The last time I told the bloke I didn't want to buy his ticket, I'm stood at the ticket machine and he pressed cancel on the screen just as I was about to pay for one. I went off it with him, made a scene like a right lass but it's a ballache going through all them slow screens again. Looking back I'm surprised he didn't give me a dig but he looked proper shocked and skulked off with his scruffy mates :lol:. They're a proper bunch of pests though.

Back