Fight on the metro tonight...

Doberman

Striker
... anyone witness the punch up tonight? Old fella (65 year old apparently) & two bairns (14 year old apparently) in a bigger group of lads.

Old fella was mortal, one of the kids happened to look in the old fella's direction. Old fella gets up & throws a punch unaware that the kids twin brother is stood behind him. Twin brother throws the old fella back into his seat and tells him to try it on and see what happens. Old fella gets up, takes the kid by the throat, twin brother gets involved and chokeslams him to the deck. :eek: other passengers unaware of the old fella's antics get involved & launch one of the brothers onto the platform at East Boldon.

Old fella spends the rest of the journey between East Boldon & Pelaw giving it "yous don't throw a pensioner to the floor and get away with it, I'm 65 year old" whilst the bairns start giving it "aye and we're 14 man now fuck off".

one minute everything's calm, everyone heading home from the match discussing Cattermole's role & whether we should drop Jimmy Dunne then next minute there's 14 year old bairns chokeslamming pensioners in the middle of the carriage. :lol:

God Bless the Tyne and Wear metro.

Better than shitting on the seats I suppose.

:lol:

If the story is accurate the pensioner sounds like an absolute bellend.

I'll be honest. I never seen the initial punch. Only turned around when the brother told him to settle down. Old fella wouldn't leave it. Brothers actually went to opposite ends of the metro but the old fella got back up & followed one of them. Young'un was telling him he's not going to let him hit his brother & he should probably just sit back down or he'll be in bother.

old fella was pushed off the metro at Pelaw having missed his stop at Fellgate. Bairns stopped on the metro despite the fellas pleas to get off and have it out. Old fella spat on the metro window & walked off to wait on metro back to Fellgate.

Last edited:

I'll be honest. I never seen the initial punch. Only turned around when the brother told him to settle down. Old fella wouldn't leave it. Brothers actually went to opposite ends of the metro but the old fella got back up & followed one of them. Young'un was telling him he's not going to let him hit his brother & he should probably just sit back down or he'll be in bother.

old fella was pushed off the metro at Pelaw having missed his stop at Fellgate. Bairns stopped on the metro despite the fellas pleas to get off and have it out. Old fella spat on the metro window & walked off to wait on metro back to Fellgate.

Sounds like the young uns were spot on and the old bloke was lucky to get away with being an absolute toss pot without getting smashed to fuck

Sounds like the young uns were spot on and the old bloke was lucky to get away with being an absolute toss pot without getting smashed to fuck

old fella was saying "yous were staring at me, what's your problem?" and the bairns responded that they weren't aware that staring was a crime which only got the old fella even more irate. :lol:

The young uns sound like nice kids, he is lucky, others would have just battered him.

wouldn't say nice kids as they give as good as they got short of actual leathering the bloke but they weren't for budging like. Stood their ground and if the old fella had made the mistake of throwing another punch I reckon they'd have set about him.

not the sort of action you expect on a 20 minute metro journey home. :lol:

he was fairly intoxicated like. He ended up lecturing one end of the carriage about how he goes to work then gets this shit or something. Total nonsense.
got that beeravery, then. To be fair, sometimes old men still refuse to accept that they're not the young men they used to be and will do this from time to time to prove to themselves that they can still "kick some ass". I've seen it many a-times. Sadly, it rarely ends up well for them. He's lucky these kids weren't assholes and really put an ass kicking on him.

got that beeravery, then. To be fair, sometimes old men still refuse to accept that they're not the young men they used to be and will do this from time to time to prove to themselves that they can still "kick some ass". I've seen it many a-times. Sadly, it rarely ends up well for them. He's lucky these kids weren't assholes and really put an ass kicking on him.

I was concerned that they were about to give the bloke a kicking once they chucked him to the floor but the kids backed off and let him get back on his feet.

:D kick some ass

Back