Fight on the metro tonight...

A few months back I was on metro after night out with a few ex-colleagues when it kicked off between an old bloke and a teenager. Apparently the old bloke had made some lewd remark to a lass and the lad (not with her) said it wasn't on and should apologise. Old bloke kicked off and he went for the lad, who was trying to keep him off without any violence. Having missed the reason (found out later) it was difficult to tell who was in wrong. Lad ended up shouting for help after punching the old bloke (who was still not backing down) and people intervened. Metro was stopped at Pelaw for ages waiting for coppers, who questioned a few people, checked CCTV and promptly arrested the old bloke, who was led off the mtro with blood streaming from his nose! Young lad was bricking that he'd get arrested. Wonder if it's the same old bloke - looked like the coppers knew fine well it was him at fault despite his protesting.

... anyone witness the punch up tonight? Old fella (65 year old apparently) & two bairns (14 year old apparently) in a bigger group of lads.

Old fella was mortal, one of the kids happened to look in the old fella's direction. Old fella gets up & throws a punch unaware that the kids twin brother is stood behind him. Twin brother throws the old fella back into his seat and tells him to try it on and see what happens. Old fella gets up, takes the kid by the throat, twin brother gets involved and chokeslams him to the deck. :eek: other passengers unaware of the old fella's antics get involved & launch one of the brothers onto the platform at East Boldon.

Old fella spends the rest of the journey between East Boldon & Pelaw giving it "yous don't throw a pensioner to the floor and get away with it, I'm 65 year old" whilst the bairns start giving it "aye and we're 14 man now fuck off".

one minute everything's calm, everyone heading home from the match discussing Cattermole's role & whether we should drop Jimmy Dunne then next minute there's 14 year old bairns chokeslamming pensioners in the middle of the carriage. :lol:

God Bless the Tyne and Wear metro.

Bet the owld goat thought he was seeing double

While the facts as stated make it quite clear that the old bloke was an arsehole I am not in the slightest bit surprised that the ageist SMB have the fucker hung drawn and quartered without trial.

No worries mate, it'll be coming out of the holster "Sam Peckinpah" style by then.
:lol:

I have high levels of practical expertise in this area.

I’d tell you about in detail but I can’t be f***ing arsed with people like you. Arsehole

Leave me alone.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

nothing better than starting the day off with a good laugh:lol:

Werthers ,old school grooming weapon before the internet

It always seems to be around Boldon or Brockly whins were the mid trip tensions rise to the top in my experience
:eek:

I discovered them decades ago, been eating them for eons. I seriously always have a bag of them at my desk. Didn't know they had such bad connotation.

Extra points for using chagrin. I hope you pronounce it properly.

Okay, I'll bite. How do you pronounce it? Then I'll tell you whether I did or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
While the facts as stated make it quite clear that the old bloke was an arsehole I am not in the slightest bit surprised that the ageist SMB have the fucker hung drawn and quartered without trial.

sadly he seems to have got through the recent cold snap alive, hopefully next winter the cold will finish off the owld coot off for good havin squandered his heating allowance money on turps to drink on the metro...

Back