Fight on the metro tonight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poor old blokes probably just having an identity crisis living on Tyneside but following Sunderland

Nah. I can assure you it makes your identity as a Sunderland fan stronger.

Werthers ,old school grooming weapon before the internet

It always seems to be around Boldon or Brockly whins were the mid trip tensions rise to the top in my experience

I posted on here before that the South Tyneside stretch is laden with absolute scrubbers. I stand by this.

Last edited:
65 and a pensioner. He doesn't know how lucky he is.

I'll probably be 70 before I'm a pensioner, if at all.

Werthers ,old school grooming weapon before the internet

It always seems to be around Boldon or Brockly whins were the mid trip tensions rise to the top in my experience
Boldon to central station is always the dodgy part of the line. Absolute loons and psychos seem to be drawn to the tracks.

It’s the equivalent of a being a West German travelling out of Berlin when you ride that section of the metro.

:lol:

I'll be honest. I never seen the initial punch. Only turned around when the brother told him to settle down. Old fella wouldn't leave it. Brothers actually went to opposite ends of the metro but the old fella got back up & followed one of them. Young'un was telling him he's not going to let him hit his brother & he should probably just sit back down or he'll be in bother.

old fella was pushed off the metro at Pelaw having missed his stop at Fellgate. Bairns stopped on the metro despite the fellas pleas to get off and have it out. Old fella spat on the metro window & walked off to wait on metro back to Fellgate.

I'd like to say, i'm with the old git because i can't stand kids, but he sounds like an arsehole. But age has nothing to do with it. I've experienced arseholes of all ages on the metro.

Boldon to central station is always the dodgy part of the line. Absolute loons and psychos seem to be drawn to the tracks.

It’s the equivalent of a being a West German travelling out of Berlin when you ride that section of the metro.
Remember two young gobshites in the late 80s ,geordies heading to sunderland on the last train for some reason .Slagging Sunderland off ,give them 10/10 for effort because there were some big blokes on .One bloke picked his moment at Brockly whins and hoyed the lads coat out of the window as it pulled away :lol:

Used to live in pelaw, was like the warriors getting home always about 20-30 idiots hanging about.

Metro is always a good laugh on a night though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back