Fifa 23

This new chem system is shit mind. Can’t get a player any chem playing at RB instead of RWB without a position modifier. Absolute bollocks man.

Position modifiers are a f***ing fortune as well.

They need to sort the BIN prices on some players like. Been trying to offload 83 rated Ricardo Pereira all day but because you can't list him for less than 2800 coins, he's not selling. I even tried putting a chem style on him to see if that shifted him, which did nowt.

Last edited:
Had some massive luck with untrades so far. Packed rudiger and sold him for 45k and then got him back untradeable. Team so far..

Will be near full Chem when i work out how to get the position change to work for my striker
You'll be full chem once you change firmino to ST, Romero will get the 3rd point from an extra Prem player and Alisson will get an extra point for 2 Liverpool players.

Who's this lad from Turkey like? PM...?

I did the same. Went on the web app this morning. Ended up buying the game (well, subscribed to EA Play Pro) to get it on the 26th :lol:
Get me on twitter mate drop me a message. I’ll be waiting a few weeks like but he’s always been spot on.

Been trading away but it's just drips and drabs really. 100 coins profit here and there. The odd decent pull on the Bronze Pack Method which gives a few hundred coins profit, but very few and far between.

I was about to leave it but had enough to do Marquee Matchups for less than 10k.

Ended up pulling Tomori from it. He's 40k at the moment but will probably close to double when the game comes out as he'll be one of the most desirable starter CB's and links nicely to Theo and Tonali who will also be desirable, so I'll hold him until then.

Think I’m going to do a first owner run this year and just play casually. Making a few thousand coins a day so far with the lazy buyer method, hoping to get up to 100 in the transfer list, do the SBCs and see what I can cobble together from there.

How are people getting decent squads on the web app? I signed up and got two packs with no highly rated players.

What do i need to be doing to get some coins together? Obviously I'm asking this cause I don't want to spend a penny :lol:

How are people getting decent squads on the web app? I signed up and got two packs with no highly rated players.

What do i need to be doing to get some coins together? Obviously I'm asking this cause I don't want to spend a penny :lol:

I got 4 or 5 packs I think. Didn't get anyone incredible, but did some SBC's, little bit of trading. I don't have an incredible squad yet, but for a starting squad, it'll do.

I've favoured pace over actual rating of each player, so my squad is relatively quick.

Back