Fifa 23

They have to go big ....it's their last year with the FIFA licensing ....I think we're gunna see a good time tbh.....most of their changes so far seem positive, if the gameplay matches then we're good.....don't know if you played the beta but I'd recommend learning power shots as quick as you can
Let's get some hype lads.....TOTW1/Web App in Wednesday, phone app on Thursday.... Ultimate edition + EA 10 hour access Tuesday 27th....full release with OTW Team 1 September 30th
Payment taken this morning by Microsoft, Friday for Nintendo - not long now 😎

Pre-ordered it on PSN basically because of the 10% EA Play discount and for the World Cup/CM. Can't stand FIFA gameplay of the last few years but with offline sliders it can be somewhat playable/enjoyable.

Web App out at 6pm tonight. It will probably be 8pm before the servers die down a bit and people can actually log in :lol:

No coincidence they have the Web App out for a week before any game play can start and have added an option to purchase FIFA Points on same.

Their strategy will be to give people the Web App for a week with nothing else to do and watch the FIFA Point sales rack up and up.

Jack Diamond in-form tonight too potentially. I mean, to start the game off, two fairly fun players to get into your squad, him and Luke

Back