Fifa 22

Obviously not up to some of your standards but I've finally reached div 6 :lol: which Is getting close to 4/5 I was in prev versions. Actually finding it a but easier higher up as more people mid range divisions seem to try and play. Still get the odd pace wanker like.
But fuck me, gks! When's this update. Can save point blanks no matter what finish you try then concede a 30 yard wf finesse from a CB on the corner of the box:lol:

Even played a few SBs and one had a bronze ST in goal and he played like Gordon Banks saving from peles header.

Is pack weight higher this game? Every fucker seems to have 86 or higher squads

First thing that came to mind when I read it as well.

fifa 21 was one of the worst for pace abuse, so much so that people were using full backs at cb. Also so bad that they’ve stopped it from happening in this game.

This one it in the list and seems to have a fair amount of views.

Used this for 4-1-2-1-2 and suddenly I'm flying just finished the Ultimate team trophies as got the bicycle kick objective to pop at last

Decided to have a go at champs qualifying. First game was against a player with. Messi, ronaldo potm, neymar and mbappe.

he also had kante in midfield…. Little tossed done me in the last minute

Some pretty handy tips from a pro.
Managed to sneak into div 4 for rewards tomorrow 😅

I just packed ICON Shevchenko tonight (88) Already have Lewandowski and Haaland upfront so have converted Sheva to CAM, seems miles better than Reus.

Last edited:
When's these Heros coming out for those who ordered early again??
Tbh by the time they come out, whoever you pack is gonna be unlikely to get into people's squads

December I think. Agreed though. Imagine getting a Clint Dempsey or something in December.
Fuck I had a thought it was end of October.
Not sure any would get in me team now! An untradable 86 rated tractor in December, by which time there'll have been 3 promos as well :lol:
EA know what they're doing don't they:lol:

I skipped a year of fifa last year and bought this one for something to do.
I'm enjoying the game play but fuck me I hate what this game has become in certain parts. The stadiums in UT look awful now with all the crap extras they have put in.
They have definitely went all 'fortnite' on it since I stopped playing.

5-1 in the playoffs after going 3-5 the previous time.

ELO is definitely broken for the Playoffs mind, I'm convinced matchmaking is completely random for it despite what EA have said.

TOTW looks excellent this week so although we all know none of us will get a top player in our reds, it's a good week to play WL just in case!

5-1 in the playoffs after going 3-5 the previous time.

ELO is definitely broken for the Playoffs mind, I'm convinced matchmaking is completely random for it despite what EA have said.

TOTW looks excellent this week so although we all know none of us will get a top player in our reds, it's a good week to play WL just in case!
I agree I’m 2-1 at the minute and after my first 2 games it felt even. The 3rd was a piss take, I was 6-0 up before half time and they quit.

I agree I’m 2-1 at the minute and after my first 2 games it felt even. The 3rd was a piss take, I was 6-0 up before half time and they quit.

I messaged a bloke after he beat me to go 1-4 in my first attempt. He said that win had just put him at 4-1! So there's a difference of +/- 2 in ELO straight away.

Also I gave away 3 free wins once I got to 5-1 and the opponent messaged me to say thanks. I was 5-1 at that point and asked him what his record was. He replied 2-3 before our game, so I was +4 matching someone at -1 which is ridiculous really.

At 4-1 I matched a quite frankly awful player (I'm nothing special myself to put that into perspective) and absolutely hammered him.

It's very odd. Has to be completely random IMO.

Back