Fifa 22

Not sure if it’s in my Head or just because im moving up the leagues and it’s harder. But since the patch tonight my CBS are being erratic as fuck chasing stuff and diving in, losing their position without me
Doing anything 🤬

Not sure if it’s in my Head or just because im moving up the leagues and it’s harder. But since the patch tonight my CBS are being erratic as fuck chasing stuff and diving in, losing their position without me
Doing anything 🤬

the good old patch at the start of the game changing the entire dynamic of it

Anyone still playing Pro clubs? Need a few of the trophies so looking for a team. On ps5. Usually play RM or RF
PSN: Craigofrivia

Last edited:

Some pretty handy tips from a pro.
Managed to sneak into div 4 for rewards tomorrow 😅

Thanks pal, this actually helped turn around my losing streak and got me a 5-1 champs qualification. Ridiculous how you stop doing the basics well when you get annoyed at the game.

Thanks pal, this actually helped turn around my losing streak and got me a 5-1 champs qualification. Ridiculous how you stop doing the basics well when you get annoyed at the game.
No worries, I was aware of the second press but since watching them videos I'm noticing myself doing it all the time now and it's maybe saving me conceding the odd goal here and there.

Getting no where near as much joy from cut backs on this game. Passes miss out everyone or players don’t make good runs most of the time.

I can’t defend for shite since this update. Played the worst player I’ve came up against on any Fifa in champs qualifiers yesterday, beat him 7-6. Seen nothing like it.

Decided to try and qualify for champs, managed it with a game to spare.

played my first one there and it was a lot easier. I was going to quit all 20 but I might play golden goal instead.

I can’t defend for shite since this update. Played the worst player I’ve came up against on any Fifa in champs qualifiers yesterday, beat him 7-6. Seen nothing like it.

I had just perfected my defending using the second man press and now when I use it the second player pressing is f***ing hopeless and towing a caravan.

Decided to try and qualify for champs, managed it with a game to spare.

played my first one there and it was a lot easier. I was going to quit all 20 but I might play golden goal instead.
I've been quitting if I go 2-0 down, I got to 8 wins from 15 then just threw the rest of the games. Got Raphina and an 81 in my reds, 3 crap players in the TOTW pack. Coins were the big prize in the end, probably about 100k better off than when I started haha.

What are you playing on as I haven’t noticed too much difference on ps5.
I've been quitting if I go 2-0 down, I got to 8 wins from 15 then just threw the rest of the games. Got Raphina and an 81 in my reds, 3 crap players in the TOTW pack. Coins were the big prize in the end, probably about 100k better off than when I started haha.
Decent return, I’m not able to play Sunday so I need to get through as many as I can tomorrow. I’m not getting stressed about it so I’ll be quiting out of a canny few I think.

Decent return, I’m not able to play Sunday so I need to get through as many as I can tomorrow. I’m not getting stressed about it so I’ll be quiting out of a canny few I think.
I was only ever 14 wins on last game so was more than prepared to quit all the games and get the same rewards, but I was off today so gave it a good go. Much less stressful haha

Ps5 but moved back to 4

Back