Fifa 22

Finally had enough of de jong and llorente, sold both before they drop in value and took cheap options.

Im playing better without them, Delaney might be the best cdm I’ve used so far and I’ve just stuck merino in as my box to box.

Umtiti Flashback is 92 CB in game with an anchor, think I'll get him in for a bit variety.

Doesn't quite fit my team, but looks class. Managed to do it with most of my club but chucking in 15k to players.

Saving up for Kante, and he strong links to my left back Mendy. So may hoy him in when I get Kante.

Umtiti Flashback is 92 CB in game with an anchor, think I'll get him in for a bit variety.
Not sure he’s worth the money, skrinar and koulibali are 91 with anchor and are tradeable.

still tempted as I’m using la liga and he has good links if I want to change.

Got through playoffs with a game spare, gave it away. Gunna give it a good go but if I eat a load of defeats early I'm just gunna quit them all and take my rewards quick, I was usually always 14 wins on last game so to get the same rewards in a fraction of the time seems a no brainer.

Got through playoffs with a game spare, gave it away. Gunna give it a good go but if I eat a load of defeats early I'm just gunna quit them all and take my rewards quick, I was usually always 14 wins on last game so to get the same rewards in a fraction of the time seems a no brainer.

Just try for 8 wins mate, decent rewards (in theory anyway)

Just try for 8 wins mate, decent rewards (in theory anyway)
Gunna go for 4 wins and see how it goes, think over 20 games there's a good chance of getting at least one person forfeit so that'll help, pressures off though I guess and don't have to waste hours if I don't want to.

I burned through the last goals and assists for 2 jumbo rare player packs last night.

48 rare golds and only 2 over 83. Dybala and IF David.

Walking through divisions now, now in 4. Every now and then, I take a right pasting like can’t get my head round it. Going to invest in Llorente later, that cards on par with meta icon cards.

:lol: makes you think why do we bother
Aye, I don’t know why I do it every year as they’ve never given anything.
Walking through divisions now, now in 4. Every now and then, I take a right pasting like can’t get my head round it. Going to invest in Llorente later, that cards on par with meta icon cards.
Same I’m in d4 now and I think I’ll go up soon if I keep playing, not sure if I want to yet.

Everyone raves about Llorente but I didn’t think much of him no matter where I played him. I prefer wijnaldum.

Last edited:
fodder looks crazy low

I’d just buy a shit tonne of 84s and list them all between 5-10k

you’d sell some with people just being lazy

but all it takes is a decent sbc and they’ll go to 10k

Or just buy discard informs again they’ll jump for a decent sbc
Who you reckon are go to players for this? Just bid on a load of aspas

I've hit stinking form, had a record of 22-3 in my last 25 games including weekend league and I've now went 1-7. Don't know whats happened.

Division 3 now, constant sweat but about to hit division 2.not too bad for 50 online games.
I was about to post the same. Just got to d3 and it’s full of people trying to abuse the slightest thing they can.

gets annoying cutting the lines from constant through balls as you know one will sneak through.
Just lost 4-2 to someone who I battered. Looked at the xg and it was 1.8 to 7.6.

f***ing nick pope was a pain in the arse

Last edited:
I was about to post the same. Just got to d3 and it’s full of people trying to abuse the slightest thing they can.

gets annoying cutting the lines from constant through balls as you know one will sneak through.
Just lost 4-2 to someone who I battered. Looked at the xg and it was 1.8 to 7.6.

f***ing nick pope was a pain in the arse
Think playing a few games a day has helped me, haven’t sickened myself at all.

Back