Fifa 22

deodrant2

Striker
It’s getting toward that time of the year. Seen snippets of it, weekend league down to 20 games which I’m buzzing about with you needing to win 3 from 5 qualifying games and you get 3 attempts apparently. Total revamp or rivals too, actually looking forward to what they’re going to do.

Really hope the massive focus isn’t weekend league, it’s the time I’m least able to play it!
They’ve added new stuff to squad battles too, I don’t mind squad battles but I think you’re massively under rewarded for let’s say, 4 hours of your week. Should get much better packs.

They’ve added new stuff to squad battles too, I don’t mind squad battles but I think you’re massively under rewarded for let’s say, 4 hours of your week. Should get much better packs.

Oh mate squad battles are the worst.

I wished they’d get more creative with short term tournaments and things.

I remember a few years ago there were knock out comps where your prize was a pack and a player, I seem to remember there was one where Park from Man U had a special card you could win.

Even the current objectives where you’ve got to win 4 out of 10 with one nation is an improvement.

At times it feels like it’s all about WL and nothing else.

Lastly, I hope the stop the WL games counting toward your rivals score too as that seems counter productive.

I’d say I hope there’s improvements to pro clubs, but I don’t even want to get my hopes up for a second.

The best mode in FIFA cast aside in favour of Ultimate Team because it brings no money in.

This.

It’s got potential to be brilliant if they made some changes. It’s literally all o but the game for.

As already said improvements on pro clubs will be class but won’t be done. The only way it will change massively is if it’s made into another cash cow like ultimate team.

Wouldn’t even take long to implement changes to improve the mode either, just pure laziness because it brings in no money.

It doesn’t even feel the same as other game modes. It’s literally like they’ve carried the same version of it over from previous years.

I’ll end up getting it as will millions of others. However, when the gameplay is essentially the same as the previous few years bar minor changes to a few modes it doesn’t half boil my piss.

Really hoping the next gen versions at the very least add something substantial graphically. £70 is going to be a very hard sell for PS5 and X box x/s owners.

As already said improvements on pro clubs will be class but won’t be done. The only way it will change massively is if it’s made into another cash cow like ultimate team.
To be honest I’d happily see them implement microtransactions where you have to pay a tenner to have a green Afro.

My son has been banned on ultimate team on fifa 21 since January or something. Will the ban be lifted for fifa 22....before someone says ask ea sports they won't entertain any comversation.

m no n

My son has been banned on ultimate team on fifa 21 since January or something. Will the ban be lifted for fifa 22....before someone says ask ea sports they won't entertain any comversation.

m no n
If it’s a transfer ban aye. I get transfer banned the end of the game every year.

Nice to see that they’ve reduced the weekend league games but would have preferred it had they just extended it by a day as well. It was fine playing a lot of games during lockdown but since then I’ve hardly touched weekend league as I knew I probably wouldn’t get enough games in to get the WL points back

Massive fan of Pro Clubs but it never sees any meaningful updates. I'd like to be able to be a member of multiple clubs. I wish they'd bring back stat improvements by doing stuff such as scoring a 30 yarder gives you +1 in long shots etc. You should be able to do club challenges to unlock club sponsor boards for your stadium. I'd like to see them introduce club prize money you can spend on stadiums and different styles of pitch, goals, corner flags etc. You should also be able to sign real players to fill your AI roles. Obviously with adjustments to their stats otherwise you'd have Tom/Dick/Harry as a front three and Barcelona. I just want more meaningful stuff to work towards rather than moving up toxic leagues and levelling your pro just by levelling.

Back