FIFA 21

Had 2 left to hit hit elite, second last game in coasting never played so well for months, actually enjoying it. Disconnected. Think I was going to hit it, played some kid streaming on twitch, had the best side I’ve ever faced even he was full of praise for me. Was sick, gold 1 after months of only going for 2 or 3 though, I’ll take it.

Player switching is the biggest con on this piece of shit. Losing games because it decides to pick a player nowhere near the ball is absolutely in the design.. Don't get me started on strikers not making runs, tots Vardy doesn't know what get in behind means.. I'm just about done with this shite.

This is the thing I hate the most. Trying to switch to a midfielder because, you know, the opposition is playing it out of defence into the midfield.

The game decides to switch to one of my centre backs.

Also, back playing after a few weeks off. Has there been some update that makes the ball absolutely automatically cannon out of play if you standing tackle? :lol:

On PS5 there is massive lag, anyone else experienced it?
Yeah I posted about it before. Went back to PS4 and there was none. I am guessing they don’t have enough dedicated servers for PS5 as the numbers aren’t high enough yet. My son has the same problem with COD and has switched back to PS4.
Pretty shite state of affairs though

Had 2 left to hit hit elite, second last game in coasting never played so well for months, actually enjoying it. Disconnected. Think I was going to hit it, played some kid streaming on twitch, had the best side I’ve ever faced even he was full of praise for me. Was sick, gold 1 after months of only going for 2 or 3 though, I’ll take it.

Sickener that like 😡

Just realised that I haven't played a single game of rivals and champs this week. Zero rewards this morning. Saying that, got a silly team now with bundes and la Liga.
Think I played about 6-7 champs games and no rivals.

With now rewards I’ve just pissed about with packs. Managed to get Goretzka
——————

fuck me then serie a cards are daft.

Mertens might be the best card I’ve ever used and Insigne abs Lozano aren’t far behind

Last edited:
Think I played about 6-7 champs games and no rivals.

With now rewards I’ve just pissed about with packs. Managed to get Goretzka
——————

fuck me then serie a cards are daft.

Mertens might be the best card I’ve ever used and Insigne abs Lozano aren’t far behind
Looks like the prem tots got shafted compared to the other big league's. Tots Vardy is gash.

Ended up at 18 - 12 in the end, over the moon with that.
Good going that. The game gets hard as fuck at this stage with everyone having a stacked team

Good team as well. Can’t believe it’s may and I’ve only just built a squad that’s fun to play with

It's strange like, played all year to work towards the 'ultimate team' got the best team I have had so far and just don't play anymore. Probably burnt out with the game cycle.

I agree i play my rivals mathes but it comes to friday and i just can't be bothered with fitting the 20-30 games in

I agree i play my rivals mathes but it comes to friday and i just can't be bothered with fitting the 20-30 games in
One of the streamers made a good point the other day - EA wants players in the menus cos it's when people buy FIFA points.

So by deliberately making the game competitive between Thursday and Sunday, they've given people more reason to be in the menus and buying FIFA points

Back