FIFA 21

Just finished my first weekend league. Dunno how you lads play that shit every weekend 🤣

I expected it to be sweaty , especially since my team's only 2 months old and I've got no coins.

Ended with 15 wins and pretty much every team I played was better than mine 🤣

I'm a lowly division 5 player ffs with about a thousand skill points or whatever they called nowadays. I won't be playing any more
I played 14 games tonight and won 4. Elo bullshit obviously isn't true at all.. 14 wins is my worst finish all year.

I played 14 games tonight and won 4. Elo bullshit obviously isn't true at all.. 14 wins is my worst finish all year.

Friday I started 1 - 4 . Played some absolutely ridiculous sides.

Clawed it back to 7 - 7 and then advanced to 10 - 10.

Then lost 4 in a row. Then won 5 of my last 6.

I would say I was mostly evenly matched but gold vardy isn't cutting it at this stage 🤣

Thankfully tots Barnes and showdown Werner carried me over the line

The match making weekend league has been spot on for a change finished with 14 but actually enjoyed it, either that and I've cracked up completely. Love that lazano tots card

17-3. Genuinely the easiest weekend league I’ve had for ages, feel I would’ve beat the 22 I got the other week if I wasn’t shattered.

This.

Lost any motivation to play it

Don’t think I’ll buy it next year either
I always think this, then the hype starts around September then I'm drawn back in to do it all again
This.

Lost any motivation to play it

Don’t think I’ll buy it next year either
I always think this, then the hype starts around September then I'm drawn back in to do it all again

Stuck most of my spare shite into tevez absolutely love iron heeeead me! I know i said I'd give up but I haven't even got room on my Xbox for the new cd bought it but never download it yet :lol:

Redeemed 5 swap tokens for the PIM Pack. Used other ones last season in them 81/82/83 + packs

Fully expected a Giggs / Deco or my nemesis from FUT20 Hagi ! (packed him 3 or 4 times in the icon upgrade packs)

Out walks Frankie Puskas. Gerrup there lad

Redeemed 5 swap tokens for the PIM Pack. Used other ones last season in them 81/82/83 + packs

Fully expected a Giggs / Deco or my nemesis from FUT20 Hagi ! (packed him 3 or 4 times in the icon upgrade packs)

Out walks Frankie Puskas. Gerrup there lad
Did the same token last night and got 94 Carlos Alberto, typical my lucks coming in towards the end of the game :lol:

been liking the preview option for the packs as it’s meant I haven’t bought a single one

Played all day yesterday when I was off work, no connection issues and played unreal.

I've came on this morning and that yellow bar thing is back at the top of my screen.

Is that my connection or potentially the person I'm playing?

Am I being daft but is the connection normally worse at the weekend? or is that not a thing? hahaa

Played all day yesterday when I was off work, no connection issues and played unreal.

I've came on this morning and that yellow bar thing is back at the top of my screen.

Is that my connection or potentially the person I'm playing?

Am I being daft but is the connection normally worse at the weekend? or is that not a thing? hahaa
Connection will be shit on a weekend cos everyone will be playing weekend league.

The only time connection is good for me is after 12am and I don’t play late

On a side note, was playing drafts yesterday and used PIM Ronaldo, PIM Henry, PIM Ronaldinho, PIM Figo.

Was class. That’s all I’m playing now. Just fun drafts

Back