FIFA 21

Haven’t touched it since I went 17-3, bar sbc’s. I’ve came close to elite a few times, but fuck me, with those new cards can I fuck compete, 2-2. Gonna get the energy drinks in tonight and get it smashed out. Picked a chilwell up before the Germany game for 68k, was gonna invest in a few and take the chance but bottled it. Doing 300k now, the bastard.

Last edited:
Haven’t touched it since I went 17-3, bar sbc’s. I’ve came close to elite a few times, but fuck me, with those new cards can I fuck compete, 2-2. Gonna get the energy drinks in tonight and get it smashed out. Picked a chilwell up before the Germany game for 68k, was gonna invest in a few and take the chance but bottled it. Doing 300k now, the bastard.
Playing with this at the minute

https://ibb.co/89x3r4c]
Logon or register to see this image
[/url]

Was 7-0 yesterday. 7-7 now

Finally got this (bit late I know). Anyway, main question is, is there any point in playing online? I've just started, got my shit squad and it says play 5 games to get ranked in a league. Aye, nee bother, thinks me. But every single team that I played had a full squad of 92+ rated players. Not even one knacker starting out like me. f***ing Gerrard, owen, Henry, and here's me cutting about with Humphries from f***ing Rochdale

When you actually get into the leagues do you start playing against more normal sides, or has every fucker got a dream team by now? Won't bother if I'm just going to get pumped every game

Finally got this (bit late I know). Anyway, main question is, is there any point in playing online? I've just started, got my shit squad and it says play 5 games to get ranked in a league. Aye, nee bother, thinks me. But every single team that I played had a full squad of 92+ rated players. Not even one knacker starting out like me. f***ing Gerrard, owen, Henry, and here's me cutting about with Humphries from f***ing Rochdale

When you actually get into the leagues do you start playing against more normal sides, or has every fucker got a dream team by now? Won't bother if I'm just going to get pumped every game
Most have a dream team but getting a dream team won’t take you long in this promo, there’s a lot of free cards now like Fati that will get straight in, and you can get 95 rated Nani and Gignac for submitting an 81 squad.

If you can get the icon swaps objectives done this week (or get the easy ones and then the easy ones when they change next week) you can get some really good players from that - there’s 3 packs that are 20/25 players that are 81/83/84+ and you’re almost guaranteed a few good players from that

Last edited:
Most have a dream team but getting a dream team won’t take you long in this promo, there’s a lot of free cards now like Fati that will get straight in, and you can get 95 rated Nani and Gignac for submitting an 81 squad.

If you can get the icon swaps objectives done this week (or get the easy ones and then the easy ones when they change next week) you can get some really good players from that - there’s 3 packs that are 20/25 players that are 81/83/84+ and you’re almost guaranteed a few good players from that
Aye me and the boy have got back into Ultimate Team recently with it being easier to pick up decent players. Hadn't done any of the Squad Building Challenges until a couple of days ago either, just did the league and nation building ones and we packed some decent players from them.

Just tried online seasons, thought it might be better since you can do "restrictive" matching. Had 3 games with Sunderland, one was just against a polish team so fair enough. The other two were celtic and PSG. Fuck me, not that restrictive then is it!

Just tried online seasons, thought it might be better since you can do "restrictive" matching. Had 3 games with Sunderland, one was just against a polish team so fair enough. The other two were celtic and PSG. Fuck me, not that restrictive then is it!
Never understood the matchmaking on FIFA like, seems like it attempts to find a match for three seconds then panics and grabs the next team that comes along.

Never understood the matchmaking on FIFA like, seems like it attempts to find a match for three seconds then panics and grabs the next team that comes along.
I could understand if it they did it for the normal matching, but when you've specifically said you want restrictive matching its annoying! 5 times in a row it said it couldn't find me a match, which is fine, I'd rather wait (I'm just doing work whilst waiting for a match) and eventually find a Rochdale fan or someone to play against, rather than yet another wanker with a side full of pace who just presses through ball and thinks he's mint for beating me with it!

Anyone called reeg fc on here? Left the game at 2-2 vs me :)
Had it a few times on FUT Champions over the weekend. Not that I won much mind.

Pisses me off when people do it against the bairn though. I tell him to play through getting beat so his coin multiplier stays up, then as soon as it looks like he's in line to get a win people quit on him. Would love to see their reaction if they knew they were getting beat off a 7 year old :lol:

Had it a few times on FUT Champions over the weekend. Not that I won much mind.

Pisses me off when people do it against the bairn though. I tell him to play through getting beat so his coin multiplier stays up, then as soon as it looks like he's in line to get a win people quit on him. Would love to see their reaction if they knew they were getting beat off a 7 year old :lol:

the worst type of people leave when drawing! (Unless they have a valid dc as the servers are shite!)

I know most of you are done with this game but I`m still playing seeing as I bought it late.

Theres an sbc on there now for another week or so which is basically free to do after the first one. Honestly lads, log on and do it (85x10). The top 100 specials are in packs, so basically you can just bung 6 or 7 of the worst ones back in with a load of silvers / common golds and do it again. Plus the icon PP is in there as well , so you can alternate and do that with the left overs. I`m on an absolute sbc spree at the minute and i`ve packed most of the top cards now.

I know most of you are done with this game but I`m still playing seeing as I bought it late.

Theres an sbc on there now for another week or so which is basically free to do after the first one. Honestly lads, log on and do it (85x10). The top 100 specials are in packs, so basically you can just bung 6 or 7 of the worst ones back in with a load of silvers / common golds and do it again. Plus the icon PP is in there as well , so you can alternate and do that with the left overs. I`m on an absolute sbc spree at the minute and i`ve packed most of the top cards now.
Yeah me and the boy are still on with it. Got a load of packs from working through objectives the past couple of days. One pack had 30 rare players and 15 of them were duplicates. What a jip. Must've got a Copa Libertadores winger as the top card in every other pack as well.

Yeah me and the boy are still on with it. Got a load of packs from working through objectives the past couple of days. One pack had 30 rare players and 15 of them were duplicates. What a jip. Must've got a Copa Libertadores winger as the top card in every other pack as well.

I dont mind the dupes me as i just bung them into another one and stick any left overs not required into the icon pick. managed to get ronaldo in one of the icon ones.

yesterday, i spent 2 hours, did endless 85x10s and got people like sterling, salah, acuna etc and 100s of dupes. The dupes funded all the new 85 packs and i did every segment in eusebio (17) . Plus the packs from eusebio were tradeable so I flogged everything out of them. After 2 hours, I had more high rated players and more coins :lol:

I didnt even consider playing a single game of actual football haha

I dont mind the dupes me as i just bung them into another one and stick any left overs not required into the icon pick. managed to get ronaldo in one of the icon ones.

yesterday, i spent 2 hours, did endless 85x10s and got people like sterling, salah, acuna etc and 100s of dupes. The dupes funded all the new 85 packs and i did every segment in eusebio (17) . Plus the packs from eusebio were tradeable so I flogged everything out of them. After 2 hours, I had more high rated players and more coins :lol:

I didnt even consider playing a single game of actual football haha
Looks like this might be some of my day accounted for then :lol:

What do you mean by sticking the duplicates in another one? I thought all you could do was quick sell?

Back