FIFA 21

One of the streamers made a good point the other day - EA wants players in the menus cos it's when people buy FIFA points.

So by deliberately making the game competitive between Thursday and Sunday, they've given people more reason to be in the menus and buying FIFA points

aye its true start of the cycle i chose sbcs wisely .... now i just do any old one for something to do. no doubt they'll release an sbc like zlatan or neymar that i'd want to do and my fodder won't be there.

the amount of effort you have to put in to trade to play with the best players is obscene and you need luck along the way in untradeable packs

i stopped trading at TOTY and had about 3 mil .... bought a few fun players and now i'm down to 1.5 mil

i haven't seen any of the streamers who grind like fuck pack TOTS Ronaldo

aye its true start of the cycle i chose sbcs wisely .... now i just do any old one for something to do. no doubt they'll release an sbc like zlatan or neymar that i'd want to do and my fodder won't be there.

the amount of effort you have to put in to trade to play with the best players is obscene and you need luck along the way in untradeable packs

i stopped trading at TOTY and had about 3 mil .... bought a few fun players and now i'm down to 1.5 mil

i haven't seen any of the streamers who grind like fuck pack TOTS Ronaldo
RuntheFUTMarket Nick opened 50 viewers Guaranteed Serie Tots packs on got 2 I think. Seen no one else pack him like. I've done f***ing loads and packed Donnarumma, the Argie CB, Skriniar, Berardi x3, but none decent
-----------

Just watched the video - packed him twice in 5 minutes. One of the players had his concept card in his squad. See that happen quite a bit. Might try it

Last edited:
De Paul then Muriel from the tots. See what I pack from the ultimate tots pack in a week or two then that’s me done on the game unless they bring something out for the euros.

played against that de Paul a few wines last night in rivals guessing they were doing the caicedo for fodder

he was annoying as fuck had the run straight into you from behind and ball sticks to him bullshit factor

Reds this week, Lauturo and Insigne
Two guarantees, de vrij and duplicate de Paul
All golds from both 84 +picks.

6-0 so far in champs but losing the will a bit.

Team at the min :

Play 3 at the back, essien is so good at cb. Want to get aouar in instead of de Paul so gonna have to sacrifice walker already.

Last edited:
I think I've finally got the hang of defending, most people in Division 6 on Rivals are easy to read now, played 15 games yesterday and won 13 of them.

This is my team at the minute, I should finish in Tier 1, should I get packs or the coins? Who would you add (I only have 10k coins atm, never do SBCs and just transfer players I don't need)?

I’d always take packs as I’m a pack addict but then again you might get someone that can improve your team.

Untradable packs gets you double the amount and then I’d recommend doing Eve the starter SBCs to try and get decent players to use or sell.

Futbin lists the best value SBCs along with cheapest solutions.

Clubs empty as fuck for anymore sbcs, had a stronger team but this actually fun. May replace salah with allesansrini

play 4-2-2-2 in game with immobile and rivaldo up top. Fellaini on the bench is clas to play with also

Last edited:
Just finished my first weekend league. Dunno how you lads play that shit every weekend 🤣

I expected it to be sweaty , especially since my team's only 2 months old and I've got no coins.

Ended with 15 wins and pretty much every team I played was better than mine 🤣

I'm a lowly division 5 player ffs with about a thousand skill points or whatever they called nowadays. I won't be playing any more

Last edited:

Back