Valverde
Allan
Richarlison
Lucas/traore
Gabriel
Dembele

443(4) might come in slightly over budget

If it does replace mendy with alba

Edit. Use cancelo and play mahrez right wing if youre keeping him. If hes tradeable sell

If its going to crash it be mext friday for black friday as therell be millons of packs getting opened

Cheers! Had cancelo already but Mahrez has gone for just over 170k. Saw someone raving about the Dumfries/promes link so I’m trying that just now.

ter stegen
Alba
Carlos
Militao
Dumfries
Valverde
De Jong
Promes
Dembele
Gelson
Ben yeder

4321. not proud of myself.

cost 140k so that’ll see me through the weekend til the price crash on Monday then I’ve got just over 200k left to try and improve on that.

Don’t know if it’s just me but I haven’t lagged once since I went to the 5. Loving it atm can’t wait for the new update taking it to the newer graphics, not long for my 4K monitor too.

Cheers! Had cancelo already but Mahrez has gone for just over 170k. Saw someone raving about the Dumfries/promes link so I’m trying that just now.

ter stegen
Alba
Carlos
Militao
Dumfries
Valverde
De Jong
Promes
Dembele
Gelson
Ben yeder

4321. not proud of myself.

cost 140k so that’ll see me through the weekend til the price crash on Monday then I’ve got just over 200k left to try and improve on that.
Promes is class like. He was my supersub for ages when i was losing
Have yous seen that hero szobozslai stats 😳Fuck knows if ive got the name right

15k. He will be a class super sub him

Last edited:
15 games played 8 wins not going to lie it’s an absolute chore I’ve chucked 2 games as well one was shite defending where my head went after a rebounded through ball to Vardy and the other I had to gan run out and put the bins out :lol:

Those icon SBCs :lol:

Just wow
Yet another thing they have ruined. Costs the same as actually buying the player and the packs are much worse than they used to be. Even the bronze and silver SBCs have been reduced: in 19 you got a silver players pack and a gold players pack; in 21 you get a small silver players pack and Jumbo silver pack. No point in even doing all of these like I did in 19.

Don’t know if it’s just me but I haven’t lagged once since I went to the 5. Loving it atm can’t wait for the new update taking it to the newer graphics, not long for my 4K monitor too.
You know, in 5 and the relegated to 6, no lag since game came out.
Had a horrendous run and relegated to 7. Since then, had lag in nearly every game, yet hadn't had a single bad experience before then.

Hmmmmm

Back