FIFA 21

9 games in 5 wins 4 losses

fuck me the bullshit seems worse ... tackles for the opposition end up the most effective pass! And I nearly wept when I missed a header in the last minute after it hit the bar twice !!! Ha my keeper perin been fine for about 30 games in rivals now he’s chucking clangers in alL over the place

9 games in 5 wins 4 losses

fuck me the bullshit seems worse ... tackles for the opposition end up the most effective pass! And I nearly wept when I missed a header in the last minute after it hit the bar twice !!! Ha my keeper perin been fine for about 30 games in rivals now he’s chucking clangers in alL over the place

Don’t play champs until Saturday evening at the earliest.

All the bellends, pros and streamers will be on now.

I’m shocking at this version like.
Just packed RTTF Akanji who’s worth 170k like so might sell him and buy a decent starter team with that. Suggestions welcome.

Got TOTW Mahrez as well. He’s my only decent player

Just packed RTTF Akanji who’s worth 170k like so might sell him and buy a decent starter team with that. Suggestions welcome.

Personally I’d get shot of mahrez as well, you can get about 350k for the 2 of them.

more than enough to build a decent team in any league

If I’d lost to this I’d have burned my house down

I had one last night that I should have recorded but just switched the Xbox off and went to bed instead. Lewandowski hit the post, bounced off the line into the path of Werner, hit the post and bounced across an open goal to Lewandoski who hit the bar. The ball the bounced over Werner’s head and the opposition broke down the pitch, shot, the ball bounced off my keeper’s arm off the bar and in. I’ve never ever been so angry with any game in my life. Not even street fighter 2 when I was a bairn and couldn’t beat the final boss for weeks.

Courtois
Semedo
Diego carlos
Militao
Mendy
Valverde
Allan
Richarlison
Lucas/traore
Gabriel
Dembele

443(4) might come in slightly over budget

If it does replace mendy with alba

Edit. Use cancelo and play mahrez right wing if youre keeping him. If hes tradeable sell
Will the transfer market crash again or has it already happened? Sold Europa League Koulibaly I got from a pack in WL don’t know whether to re invest in team
If its going to crash it be mext friday for black friday as therell be millons of packs getting opened

Last edited:

Back