FIFA 21

Just played a few more games. Was 6-1. First game of the day must have been against 7-0 player. Just out the controller down at half time. Was absolutely elite. Meta team against my underpar untradeables.

Now 8-3 which I am ok with.
I get the odd opponent who I just can’t compete with. I can’t even work how how they’re so much better than me, but they most certainly are.

I get the odd opponent who I just can’t compete with. I can’t even work how how they’re so much better than me, but they most certainly are.

Played a chap in rivals yesterday who was doing things at a speed I couldn’t even think at.

Got walloped about 6-1 and that was fairly generous to me. Played like he was about 3 seconds ahead of me but my connection was perfect

The only one I can see for that price is the US Canada one but it says that wouldn’t work for it. Am I being daft?

Follow that ... set that account as primary ... log back into your normal account and the games there mate

Last edited:
Just pack Teixeira hero card. I assume he plays pretty decent but 174k? Can these cards increase or something? Will be difficult to get him on 10 chem.

Got an untradeable totw Vidal in the new seasons 75+ player objective.

Was a hard choice of whether to stick with Jordan Henderson or put Vidal in.

Just pack Teixeira hero card. I assume he plays pretty decent but 174k? Can these cards increase or something? Will be difficult to get him on 10 chem.
His normal card was good, if you can link him then give him a go. Personally I’d sell him for that.

A hero card is awarded when they do something in an important game, pretty similar to an in form really.

he got that for a cup final winning goal. Marshall got one for saving a penalty in the Scotland play off final

Back