FIFA 21

6-1 in champs. Just turned it off I am now 8 beers to the good. Played decent. Playing with untradeable cards with black Friday around the corner. Still got mbappe treatable like. Starting to go up in price actually.

Mad when you use just average cards but doesn't massively change the result.

Icons are a joke. In fact EA are a joke. This year it's the worst ever. Every SBC has been grossly overpriced. Maybe Atal only the ok one.

I never lie Craig. How did you get on?

still on 8/15 I’ll finish the rest off tonight ... need to get manolas out the team like he’s a liability with the ball at his feet

think that’s decent me with the team I’ve got like only really Dybala who fits the agility skills abuse couple of week
I’ll have a more competitive team

Last edited:
still on 8/15 I’ll finish the rest off tonight ... need to get manolas out the team like he’s a liability with the ball at his feet

think that’s decent me with the team I’ve got like only really Dybala who fits the agility skills abuse couple of week
I’ll have a more competitive team

That’s gold 3 form that - if you get gold 3 with that squad it’s some feat

Currently 8-1 me like.

Anyone having problems on career mode with centre mids? Mine just stand there like lemons watching the oppo run past them on the edge of the box.

That's in every mode on the game. My cdm's stand doing nothing on ultimate team.
It’s f***ing annoying like, full backs are all over the place as well. Try and switch players and it’ll switch to a cb all the time. Ball played in a space between players it’ll always make the cb run towards it. Just constantly trying to make my cb’s out of position.

Right lads I’m stuck at work today and tomorrow so no WL for me. How’s everyone’s going?
I dropped a massive bullock by selling Werner to find the Khedira SBC and now I’m stuck with Lewandowski and Haaland up front. No pace what so ever. Probably for the best I’m not playing this weekend.

Right lads I’m stuck at work today and tomorrow so no WL for me. How’s everyone’s going?
I dropped a massive bullock by selling Werner to find the Khedira SBC and now I’m stuck with Lewandowski and Haaland up front. No pace what so ever. Probably for the best I’m not playing this weekend.

Just played a few more games. Was 6-1. First game of the day must have been against 7-0 player. Just out the controller down at half time. Was absolutely elite. Meta team against my underpar untradeables.

Now 8-3 which I am ok with.

It’s f***ing annoying like, full backs are all over the place as well. Try and switch players and it’ll switch to a cb all the time. Ball played in a space between players it’ll always make the cb run towards it. Just constantly trying to make my cb’s out of position.
You need to use right stick switching.

Back