Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overmars is 10. So for one more token you get an icon moments card which is solid. Plus I’m sick of the sight of Mbabu and this card will be able to sort it!

I packed prime Hagi which isn't too bad. Was 20 tokens earlier in game so to get him for 9 is a win.

Better than a Nakata or Inzaghi I suppose

I got Frank Rijkaard 90 rated cdm on my prime pack. Was gutted at first but then i put him at cb and he is incredible. Like a juiced up Van Dijk

Could be worse .. I got Lehman with my prime pack :p

I put litmanen into the mid pack. Then got Pep. Totally shit luck. That said, wanted to roll the dice after one last grind as I don't see myself getting right back into it. Plus players like Rooney and mbappe and POTM yedder are icon level anyway. I was tempted with Laudrup moments card like but went for the prime instead.

Just got back in division 2 on ultimate team, it’s at this point rivals isn’t enjoyable. Literally a battle for possession with about 4 shots a game.
Have they announced this weeks TOTW yet?

if it’s the one I suspect, it’ll be f***ing shit again with only Lewandowski being usable
Usually 3 pm a wednesday.

Only time I watch a replay is if I’m having a drink, proper weirdos who watch them especially when they’re losing. Champs shouldn’t have replays.

Aye. Was beating a lad 5-0 and he scored a last minute consolation and started shushing.

would ban loan players from Champs as well personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back