Fifa 20

Lost around 7 on the spin with the lag on Friday so 12-10 now but breezes through some games there.

but the lag is still there and its just Tking the fun out the games. Especially when you see the players that will be in moments totw this week

9-1 now, not my best start but far from my worse like. I’ve hit 14-1 before and was 14-10 couple hours later! Going for gold 3 me.

Only ever been that when I packed Aguerro dead early last season

Im playing just to get the WL 12 wins icon swaps token. I'm on 9 9 at the minute which is about standard for me. Il limp to 11 wins

Only ever been that when I packed Aguerro dead early last season

Im playing just to get the WL 12 wins icon swaps token. I'm on 9 9 at the minute which is about standard for me. Il limp to 11 wins
13-3 at the minute, swapped POTM Havertz for his new infirm he’s been the difference.

Ter Stegan 91
Ramos 93
Koeman 88
Varane 85
Roberto Carlos 86

Seedorf 85
Wijnaldum 86
Havertz 88

James 86
Werner 90
Sane 91

Got 720k to spend to improve but could potentially be a lot more come tuesday. No idea where to invest.

What is the tactic where the opposition is just immediately on top of you as soon as you lose the ball and is always between your receiving player and the ball? Where they just swarm at you in packs

tried all sorts - constant pressure, high depth, team press, but can’t get my players to do it.

even worse, it never seems to drain the oppo stamina but absolutely kills mine.

What is the tactic where the opposition is just immediately on top of you as soon as you lose the ball and is always between your receiving player and the ball? Where they just swarm at you in packs

tried all sorts - constant pressure, high depth, team press, but can’t get my players to do it.

even worse, it never seems to drain the oppo stamina but absolutely kills mine.

It's constant pressure with tweaks.

So they'll have there players set individually to press aggressively while holding x.

Piss easy to counter unless there really good players. Just pass it backwards and you can exploit massive gaps

Haven’t been on all weekend but just realised I need to reach 12 FUT champion wins for an icon token. Last game ended 6-5 after extra time. This game is f***ing mental and a complete luckfest/script mess. Silver 3 will have to do, fuck playing anymore.

Think I’m gonna do Icon moments Overmars then the pack. Anyone tried him? YouTube reviews make him look very good.

Bastard 😂

He proper suits how I play. I was going to save for Maradona don't know what to do now 😂

When I first looked at the list of icons I was sure I was getting Maradona but I just couldn't be bothered to wait. Was sure I'd get a keeper and then even after seeing the French flag and striker I was thinking Trezeguet. Gonna go for Overmars I think as my second one. Looks lethal and has 5* weak foot.

When I first looked at the list of icons I was sure I was getting Maradona but I just couldn't be bothered to wait. Was sure I'd get a keeper and then even after seeing the French flag and striker I was thinking Trezeguet. Gonna go for Overmars I think as my second one. Looks lethal and has 5* weak foot.

is owen in the list of icons?

How manys overmars?

In thinking of doing two icon packs like. Shit or bust

Back