Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told my son I was done with it he's using my account to do legends won his first game 15-0 I get a message on what's app what's the problem? I hate fifa and everything ahhhhhh :lol:

This might sound like a daft question.... Playing my mate online in friendlies. I just bought the game so all teams for me are as intended. He's been playing career mode for 6 seasons, so for him all the teams appear as they do in his friendly mode. So players are older, Sunderland are absolutely mint, etc....

Is there a way that he plays friendlies against me using original teams, rather than having 6 seasons worth of career mode changes?

Hope that makes sense!

are any of you safc080603 / FC Knobheads?
Finally solved the problem of Serie A having no decent right back

Moving Owen to CM, selling the dreadful Hateboer and signing Headliners Kyle Walker who strong links to Owen

Last edited:
Had a couple of games of Fut Champs before WFH - virtually unplayable still.

Nigh on impossible to play a 1-2. So laggy it’s not registering the pass before the player takes a touch.

Dribbling is just slow so players constantly barged off the ball. Players like Owen are just redundant

and the game seems to be playing at half speed. Even the passes are always underhit And shots are daisy cutters
Anyone tried the new Bale?

doesnt look that good to me.

nearly 400k for an 86 rated CF with 74 stamina at this stage of the game doesn’t seem great.

though he becomes a 92 rated ST with deadeye but his dribbling is shit and that stamina is poor

Last edited:

Nigh on impossible to play a 1-2. So laggy it’s not registering the pass before the player takes a touch.

Dribbling is just slow so players constantly barged off the ball. Players like Owen are just redundant

and the game seems to be playing at half speed. Even the passes are always underhit And shots are daisy cutters

nearly 400k for an 86 rated CF with 74 stamina at this stage of the game doesn’t seem great.

though he becomes a 92 rated ST with deadeye but his dribbling is shit and that stamina is poor

His RW card is weak as piss as well which is odd because he's strong irl

Please can someone else confirm whether they’ve got the same lag issues?

Proper doing my nut in. Getting absolutely tonked cos my players just wont/can’t do anything

Don’t think it could’ve got any worse there. Would be pretty gutted if I pulled any keeper but I’m still torn between the prime icon or just saving tokens for Maradona.

There weren’t any of the icons I really wanted so went for the pack but yeah pretty shitty

what time do you usually get online

the dog woke me up at 5 so had half a dozen games - breezed all 6 gameplay was perfect.

right analogue stick still doesn’t register at times tho
I would say 2-5 on Friday simlair sat and then Sunday is all day on and off Sunday always plays better

The servers are a joke mate, always have been always will be. Yesterday was the best connection I’ve had for months in the weekend league, but everyone I was on with said it was awful. I’d love to know how it works.

I would say 2-5 on Friday simlair sat and then Sunday is all day on and off Sunday always plays better

yeaj Sunday’s are usually ok.
The servers are a joke mate, always have been always will be. Yesterday was the best connection I’ve had for months in the weekend league, but everyone I was on with said it was awful. I’d love to know how it works.

Aye. Had a game an hour ago and it was unolayedble. Quit after 2 mins - wasn’t even worth trying to avoid losing.

Servers must be properly fucked/over subscribed cos I have 5 bars and a ping of 14ms and the game goes from rapid to 2/3 seconds of delay

Last edited:
yeaj Sunday’s are usually ok.

Aye. Had a game an hour ago and it was unolayedble. Quiet after 2 mins - wasn’t even worth trying to avoid losing.

Servers must be properly fucked/over subscribed cos I have 5 bars and a ping of 14ms and the game goes from rapid to 2/3 seconds of delay
I've had two weekend leagues off now (I only played seven games last weekend) seen someone on krassi YouTube say felt better for not playing it! I totally get that as even when you have a break from the game your thinking about who you can bring in etc etc negative dull neglected game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back