Fifa 20

Fullbacks from La Liga or Bundesliga are my preference. Was playing 3-5-2 for ages so haven’t bothered getting many. Gutted I didn’t to Davies from Bayern’s SBC now that I’m playing a back 4 with Hummels and Akanji.
Florenzi, semedo, alba and Lodi all look like good options atm tbf. The obvious one for me is Politano but I just cba with the grind haha.

I think they do the bronze thing to refill their main teams fitness. It boils my piss, I had the same person twice in a row. I agree with icon challenge twats too. Pause and 3 meta players come on and because they have a low rated team they get the fifa helping hand.
That’s a great idea, goodbye to fitness cards :lol:
Yeah mate, kept the rewards from the Thursday and stuff I built from a draft. Another thing I’ve done, which is a bit sketch is transfer 15k from my main account to a second account then do the sbc’s. Packed a couple headliners in them, then transferred the coins back. Then bladdered coins on packs.
Imagine spending coins on packs..

Last edited:
Just had a massive case of EA aids there.

Michael Laudrup won every 50 50 with my centrebacks he's weak as piss.

Then the computer give a penalty away when I didn't even press anything

The new Muniain card is the La Liga 88 Ben Yedder but better. He’s the epitome of meta. Dribbling of Neymar, clinical shooting of Yedder. End game player.

The new Muniain card is the La Liga 88 Ben Yedder but better. He’s the epitome of meta. Dribbling of Neymar, clinical shooting of Yedder. End game player.
Probably going to get Havertz later me, don’t want to part with 500k but it’s looking that way. Might grind that Bellerabi out too.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve got 90 Rui Costa at the minute but if I flog him I’ll be able to afford Muniain and Kante, just wondering if Muniain will come down in price over time that’s all.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve got 90 Rui Costa at the minute but if I flog him I’ll be able to afford Muniain and Kante, just wondering if Muniain will come down in price over time that’s all.
As player reviews come out on YouTube his price will rise. He’s a hidden gem currently. I got him for 170 and he’s already up to 200k. People won’t sell him.

EDIT: 207k

Scroll down and check the comments:

Last edited:
Just had a massive case of EA aids there.

Michael Laudrup won every 50 50 with my centrebacks he's weak as piss.

Then the computer give a penalty away when I didn't even press anything
I had it last night. Every keeper I faced was god like, I've never seen so many world class saves. Yet my keeper couldn't catch a cold. Also my Son never made a run. Played 8 won 4 but it was my Kane that was doing the work.. It's a joke how much the game rigs the results. We don't play fifa, it plays us.

As player reviews come out on YouTube his price will rise. He’s a hidden gem currently. I got him for 170 and he’s already up to 200k. People won’t sell him.

EDIT: 207k

Scroll down and check the comments:

Just bought for 203k

At worst il make a profit on the card.

I have Hagi and Griezzman in those positions at min. I love Griezzman and haven't master Hagi yet but there both untradeable.

Might try him at striker

Last edited:
Just bought for 203k

At worst il make a profit on the card.

I have Hagi and Griezzman in those positions at min. I love Griezzman and haven't master Hagi yet but there both untradeable.

Might try him at striker
He’s better at CAM. Sell Griezmann while his price is high because of mid icon pack and use the funds elsewhere.

Not what I wanted to hear 😂

Was going to try him LW with cut inside.

Griezzman and Hagi both untradeable.
Use him in an SBC then ;)

Or 4231 and play all 3 as CAM’s
Gone with this, I’ll have Mun and Mara up front in 41212 with Kante as CDM.

Got Mun for 175k on Xbox.

He’s class mate, enjoy! Nice team too. Silly question but how’s Mara?
Is mid icon pack worthwhile? Would be able to complete both 85 rated teams but would struggle with the 88?
Not worth the risk IMO. Pack is worth 600k but 2/3 of the players are worth less. Also untradable.

Last edited:

Back