Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ended my little 3 at the back experiment as I was conceding too much and went back to 41212, managed to squeeze insigne in at RM instead of Vazquez. Took a punt on RTTF final Immobile to replace Lukaku, odds are against Lazio progressing but still a good card even if they dont. Will get the level 30 Danilo RB and save up for totw Mertens, then hopefully some futmas card will pop up and I can have a different colour in every position haha.

Ended my little 3 at the back experiment as I was conceding too much and went back to 41212, managed to squeeze insigne in at RM instead of Vazquez. Took a punt on RTTF final Immobile to replace Lukaku, odds are against Lazio progressing but still a good card even if they dont. Will get the level 30 Danilo RB and save up for totw Mertens, then hopefully some futmas card will pop up and I can have a different colour in every position haha.
EA must love you.. Mug born every minute

Sbc's feed ea's greed. Every person that does them is a mug and is part of the problem.
I have over 1000 players sitting in my club, why shouldn't I use them in SBCs to get some better players? Other people enjoy the puzzle aspect of doing them as well.

Last edited:
Raging 🤣

Grinding for Crespo and ea servers disconnected twice playing bronze squads 0 points and 2 chances to get wins gone

Tried quite a lot of these SBC’s for Black Friday weekend but haven’t got much in return. Certainly nothing which will affect my best 11. Anyone using the potm Thiago Silva? Any good?

I keep getting messages at the start of games from people asking to score with a certain player then they'll let me win. Very odd behaviour.

Be for the objectives. Which I also never bother me for. Still can not believe I had to discard rivaldo for nowt. That said, made 120k on 2 IF Ben yedders o bought during black Friday.

Div 5 in rivals is a joke. Last night everyone I played was playing defensive and constantly pausing the game.. I honestly prefer WL to rivals now.
I think I am finished with rivals now. I keep getting matched against objectives division droppers who absolutely hammer me, shush me and watch every single replay to it’s bitter end. My response is now to rest the controller down on the sticks and leave them to play by themselves. If they like wasting my team with replays then I will get on with something else whilst they play a very long game and get on with their pathetic objectives.

I think I am finished with rivals now. I keep getting matched against objectives division droppers who absolutely hammer me, shush me and watch every single replay to it’s bitter end. My response is now to rest the controller down on the sticks and leave them to play by themselves. If they like wasting my team with replays then I will get on with something else whilst they play a very long game and get on with their pathetic objectives.

I do that and then try and kick the ball out in the last couple of minutes and give them 3 full 30 second pauses for good measure :lol:

Tried quite a lot of these SBC’s for Black Friday weekend but haven’t got much in return. Certainly nothing which will affect my best 11. Anyone using the potm Thiago Silva? Any good?

I done potm Thiago Silva a few weeks back when I'd had a few drinks. wasnt impressed at first, in a foot race he can be a bit exposed at times. Hes decent on the ball though and in most other aspects he does well, depends how he fits into your team and how cheaply you can do the sbc.

have found this to be very frustrating myself - seem to be constantly matched against 88/89 rated teams and people who are obviously gaming the system. It’s killing any form of enjoyment.

Rivals rewards are a f***ing joke too.

finished in that tip group and opened my packs this morning - highest rated card was Onana 😕

I done potm Thiago Silva a few weeks back when I'd had a few drinks. wasnt impressed at first, in a foot race he can be a bit exposed at times. Hes decent on the ball though and in most other aspects he does well, depends how he fits into your team and how cheaply you can do the sbc.

Sounds like I’ll need to get a shadow on him. I actually have most of the SBC mapped out so gonna do it. I’m currently playing 3-5-2 but have rarely found my CB’s exposed so hopeful he’ll be worth having.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back