Fifa 20

How can people have this kind of pack luck? From memory I've done all sorts of SBC's this year and challenges and played it week in week out (not weekened league though)and the best I've pulled (from memory) is untradable Griezmann, Benzema.

I have opened millions of coins worth of packs this FIFA, champs, rivals and squad battles. Loads of SBC done. I had horrendous luck and in last 2 weeks, IF Mbappe and Linaker. Mad like.

I have opened millions of coins worth of packs this FIFA, champs, rivals and squad battles. Loads of SBC done. I had horrendous luck and in last 2 weeks, IF Mbappe and Linaker. Mad like.
I seem to be getting mad luck in little bursts, early in the game packed untradable otw Hazard, mid Del Piero and Son in the space of a week or so. This weekend alone I've packed Marcelo, IF Immobile, untradable TOTGS Martinez and Dybala. Had no luck in my red picks but my team is mad compared to the luck I had last year.

How can people have this kind of pack luck? From memory I've done all sorts of SBC's this year and challenges and played it week in week out (not weekened league though)and the best I've pulled (from memory) is untradable Griezmann, Benzema.
Same here, I've done loads and best I have had is rashford first week and aubamayang

Think the pack luck does come in bursts. Not had anything big for weeks now, after landing Hazard, Griezmann, Casemiro, Chiellini, Sule and Kimmich all fairly early on.

I know there's some sad bastards who play this but just played someone in a Max chem friendly for the Morelos challenge who started time wasting :lol:

I just had to laugh because I'd completed the challenge by that point, actually feel sorry for him if the friendly win meant that much to him

Been doing alright in trading so I've just bought the Lw John Barnes 87 icon to try. done more trading recently than playing games.

No doubt I'll be massively disappointed when his trademark goal celebration isnt a World in Motion rap.
Did the SBC Di Maria, play him up front and he's phenomenal.

Nearly done it last night but can't really link it with anything at the moment other than a totm Osimhen.

I'm a sucker for a sbc though even if they can sometimes be a bit of a coin sink.

Last edited:
Been doing alright in trading so I've just bought the Lw John Barnes 87 icon to try. done more trading recently than playing games.

No doubt I'll be massively disappointed when his trademark goal celebration isnt a World in Motion rap.

Nearly done it last night but can't really link it with anything at the moment other than a totm Osimhen.

I'm a sucker for a sbc though even if they can sometimes be a bit of a coin sink.
I play him up front with Kane and the understanding those 2 have is phenomenal,

I know there's some sad bastards who play this but just played someone in a Max chem friendly for the Morelos challenge who started time wasting :lol:

I just had to laugh because I'd completed the challenge by that point, actually feel sorry for him if the friendly win meant that much to him

Youre only mad because I beat you.

Finally got baby Crespo that grind was awful. Not sure if I have another icon grind in me 🤣

Look set to qualify for my first wl this week. Unsure if I should sign lenglet and dembele or gamble 100k on SBCs that have good value for coin packs

After moaning about shit pack luck I just got a pack for winning 200 squad battles and got an untradeable 90 LW Stoichkov. Also got a TOTW Battocchio (78) and a load of 81 cards, some 82 and 83's like William Carvalho, Romangnoli who might come in useful for SBC's.

that's more like it :)

Back