Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

been league SBC grinding last night. Took Dalbert and Aguirray. The RB in the Saudi league. Genuinely looks incredible. Got him on 8 chem. Just made a fun squad with the untrades I have. Got nowt out of the packs for both leagues but had majority of players in my club.

been league SBC grinding last night. Took Dalbert and Aguirray. The RB in the Saudi league. Genuinely looks incredible. Got him on 8 chem. Just made a fun squad with the untrades I have. Got nowt out of the packs for both leagues but had majority of players in my club.

I did the Serie A yesterday. Didnt even realise you only got one of the players I thought you got both :lol: probably wouldnt have bothered if I knew. I took the midfielder though because he looks class and strong links with nesta

Ditched bundesliga for a seria A side

Scream Medel is an absolutely insane card.

weekend league rewards were f***ing shit - IF promes the highlight.

now need to grind for SBC Tonali. 5 teams down but ran out of coins buying IF Immobile

Last edited:

Team. No money spent apart from the usual 20 notes at start of game. Season as every year. Just picked up Fernando Hierro for 419k looks unreal with a shadow and gets everyone on 10 chem
Just trying to use some of the fun cards I have collected. Got about 2500 players in the club for other league SBC grinds

Team. No money spent apart from the usual 20 notes at start of game. Season as every year. Just picked up Fernando Hierro for 419k looks unreal with a shadow and gets everyone on 10 chem
Just trying to use some of the fun cards I have collected. Got about 2500 players in the club for other league SBC grinds

blimey I wouldn’t have the time for the league SBCs, nice team mate.

blimey I wouldn’t have the time for the league SBCs, nice team mate.

Cheers mate. Prefer it to playing the game to be honest.

The FIFA community are daft like. Black Friday, EA release full priced packs every half hour and people go wild and buy them all in literally minutes. Absolutely mental.

Cheers mate. Prefer it to playing the game to be honest.

The FIFA community are daft like. Black Friday, EA release full priced packs every half hour and people go wild and buy them all in literally minutes. Absolutely mental.

Aye mate I’ll bet EA make a fortune today.

There will be some cheap players to be had to either keep our profit on too.

What's crack with the icon swaps?

Can you keep ones you've earnt or will you lose them if you don't swap by end of season 2?

What’s the RB like mate? Got all teams plus extra players ready. Just need to decide whether to sell for about 250k or take the RB and the shit packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back