Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was only taking the piss marra. I’m jealous cos he’d fit in with my team but I dont have the cards or the coins to get him
Haha I know bud, his SBC has got another day so think I'm gunna get my WL and some objectives out the way and see what I've got, think its gunna bankrupt me but it looks such a good card.

Haha I know bud, his SBC has got another day so think I'm gunna get my WL and some objectives out the way and see what I've got, think its gunna bankrupt me but it looks such a good card.

im doing the same for SBC Tonali. 2 more Cagliari players and I’ve done 16 of the 20 teams.

no coins but 27 weekend league games left 😂

im doing the same for SBC Tonali. 2 more Cagliari players and I’ve done 16 of the 20 teams.

no coins but 27 weekend league games left 😂
I can never be bothered with the league SBCs, doesn't seem worth it for like an 84-85, 11 games left for me I think but I've only won 7 been a nightmare so far.

I can never be bothered with the league SBCs, doesn't seem worth it for like an 84-85, 11 games left for me I think but I've only won 7 been a nightmare so far.

his in game stats are incredible apparently - similar toScream Medel who is an 84 but easily the best card I’ve ever used.

watched a review of him on YouTube and seems like the perfect CDM

Agree they’re a chore like. Luckily I quickly worked out you could pick up that 82 rated Milan CM for 700-900 coins and sell BIN instantly for 1400. Meant I had could rush through some of the more expensive teams quickly

Tonali with powerhouse card has 91 in game rating and is incredible - sharp, feels agile, immediately steals the ball if anyone goes near him, and regularly finds the top corner from 30 yards

Think I’m going to convert him to a striker but he’s an absolutely incredible card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back