Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently doing the hulk SBC Christ it’s expensive. Did the Jesus navas one yesterday and he was fantastic, Dzeko however is one of the worst players I’ve used.

Currently doing the hulk SBC Christ it’s expensive. Did the Jesus navas one yesterday and he was fantastic, Dzeko however is one of the worst players I’ve used.

That is the only SBC I am tempted to do TBH. Looks decent and the packs back to cost ratio is good. Havnt done a single SBC for a player yet. All been poor value. Hulk might be worth doing but think the Meta is small, quick, agile players this year and Hulk is literally the opposite.

That is the only SBC I am tempted to do TBH. Looks decent and the packs back to cost ratio is good. Havnt done a single SBC for a player yet. All been poor value. Hulk might be worth doing but think the Meta is small, quick, agile players this year and Hulk is literally the opposite.

I’ve finished it (I’m bored at work :lol: ) he looks decent tbh. Packs returned nothing decent but his shooting looks class, I’ve got him playing CAM on 4 Chem but still 100 overall

I’ve finished it (I’m bored at work :lol: ) he looks decent tbh. Packs returned nothing decent but his shooting looks class, I’ve got him playing CAM on 4 Chem but still 100 overall

I would have to get him on 10 chem like. A sniper on that card and it looks lights out. The minimum is 7 chem which I can fit in no bother. Hyper link to the GOAT paulinho!

I would have to get him on 10 chem like. A sniper on that card and it looks lights out. The minimum is 7 chem which I can fit in no bother. Hyper link to the GOAT paulinho!

I’ve got him with Paulinho because he’s class, could play Taison who is also class but I like Allan. I could get him on 10 Chem on the right but I have Jesus navas who is the fastest thing on the game.

Just played this for the first time tonight at my mates. Ain’t touched fifa for a couple of years and have to say I enjoyed it. Much slower, more concise. I had a good time for once rather than raging at obvious handicap, lag, ping pong football, the list goes on. Might actually buy it!

f***ing griezmann man, i got the 81 totw keeper out the champions league sbcs. Always get shit yet always waste my time with it. Must be mental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back