Fifa 20

There's an algorithm that runs on it, if you string some wins together it starts purposefully putting you against harder players. I think its to try and stop a lower ranked player getting lucky and racking up wins against lesser opponents, so only the best of the best make the top 100 etc. Think it works the other way with defeats as well, whenever I do WL I always seem win a few in a row then lose a few.

Sounds about right I’ve lost three on the bounce now, think I’m 8 from 11. Got abused via inbox earlier because I scored when his controller had died, the useless **** had only had 1 shot all match anyways and I was 2-0 up. My mother’s a hoe and I’m a cock sucker apparently.

Sounds about right I’ve lost three on the bounce now, think I’m 8 from 11. Got abused via inbox earlier because I scored when his controller had died, the useless **** had only had 1 shot all match anyways and I was 2-0 up. My mother’s a hoe and I’m a cock sucker apparently.
Haha, I won a game in the last minute last week and the guy messaged said he was gunna strangle me....issues

beat the Mags away from home on pens in the carabao cup 3rd round :D 1-1 draw in normal time. Luke O’Nien screamer from outside the box in the 79th minute to level it up originally:cool:

Sunderland themed SBC for ultimate scream :lol: :cool:
Although you can’t link anyone to the brick slot as it requires 10 gold cards and there are none in League One. Completely pointless SBC once again and I had 15 Sunderland players I was ready to sell for 10k.

Seems EA are well and truly shafting traders this year!! The market is dead so far - just what they want in the hope that people will buy FIFA points out of desperation.

Well, waited for the patch to come out to fix career mode. Started last night with the lads, managed to get Tammy Abraham on loan man for the season! Haway man EA! How hard is it to make something realistic?

Although you can’t link anyone to the brick slot as it requires 10 gold cards and there are none in League One. Completely pointless SBC once again and I had 15 Sunderland players I was ready to sell for 10k.

Seems EA are well and truly shafting traders this year!! The market is dead so far - just what they want in the hope that people will buy FIFA points out of desperation.

I had around 20 packs to open from SBC that I had built up, then best I got was Thiago and Sokratis. My packs having been shocking up to now. Couldn’t justify paying for packs though

Packed Griezmann in my first pack on UT as I'm not too fussed about it. Sold him for 300k.
The team:
(4-4-2)
GK: IF Schmeichel
LB: Robertson
CB: Sokratis
CB: Sanchez
RB: IF Aurier
LM: Martial
CM: IF Gundogan
CM: Sissoko
RM: Pepe
ST: Zaha
ST: Vardy

Almlst every game I play both teams score atleast 3 goals, it's ridiculous how open the games are.

Won one poor lad 10-1.

Packed Griezmann in my first pack on UT as I'm not too fussed about it. Sold him for 300k.
The team:
(4-4-2)
GK: IF Schmeichel
LB: Robertson
CB: Sokratis
CB: Sanchez
RB: IF Aurier
LM: Martial
CM: IF Gundogan
CM: Sissoko
RM: Pepe
ST: Zaha
ST: Vardy

Almlst every game I play both teams score atleast 3 goals, it's ridiculous how open the games are.

Won one poor lad 10-1.
I won a game 9-4 before like :lol:

My first WL game last night ended 6-6 and I lost on pens. I then scraped a 1-0 in the next game

Not in play, if you’re losing it’s cause your team/you is shite.
Your so wrong it’s unbelievable.
Never noticed every pass clicks against a extremely high rated team ie 85. And your players are some one static against a lower rated team?

Genuinely can’t believe people think it’s just off skill level this game. 😂

I actually prefer coming up against world class teams Tbh

Well, waited for the patch to come out to fix career mode. Started last night with the lads, managed to get Tammy Abraham on loan man for the season! Haway man EA! How hard is it to make something realistic?

They’ve only fixed the problem with the AI picking weak teams and the Champions League/Europa League issue - I wonder if they’ll ever implement a realistic transfer system.

Your so wrong it’s unbelievable.
Never noticed every pass clicks against a extremely high rated team ie 85. And your players are some one static against a lower rated team?

Genuinely can’t believe people think it’s just off skill level this game. 😂

I actually prefer coming up against world class teams Tbh
Just lost a game to someone who is noticeably better than you there mate?

They literally have patents on rubber banding.

Not been on pal x

If you can’t notice it mate, your a reet thickheed or playing while having a few beers.

Why did everyone use to play with half gold and half silver teams back in the day? Fast and low rated. Ment you smashed the high rated teams. It’s changed now but in game you definitely can feel advantage against a better team- and shitter lower rated teams seem to do much better against you?

Not sure I believe in all the out of game stuff, but there’s certainly an element in game. And it’s been proven.

They literally have patents on rubber banding.
Don’t post that mate, he will assume you’ve just been beat.
Another one for ya, why do all the top players/youtubers mainly play with a bronze bench. Just for the crack? Or because it lowers overall team rating there mate..

Last edited:
Zombies I think it was called....couldn't believe it haha
Lucky bastard, best I got was some shitty 80 rated player or something off that :lol:
Was flying in WL, won 8/10 and it's just completely flipped against me now and I've only won 1 from the last 6 so I've have up for the night before the Xbox goes out the window

Last edited:

Back