Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve bought roussilion and he has yellow Chem links to laporte, martial and sissoko.

But if I play Laporte the other side of cb he has green with Fernandinho, walker and sterling.

But would have red link to sanchez.

What’s better yellow links or one red and more green? Not too clued up on Chem

Just played this for the first time tonight at my mates. Ain’t touched fifa for a couple of years and have to say I enjoyed it. Much slower, more concise. I had a good time for once rather than raging at obvious handicap, lag, ping pong football, the list goes on. Might actually buy it!
All that crap you mentioned is still there plus more bs..
I’ve bought roussilion and he has yellow Chem links to laporte, martial and sissoko.

But if I play Laporte the other side of cb he has green with Fernandinho, walker and sterling.

But would have red link to sanchez.

What’s better yellow links or one red and more green? Not too clued up on Chem
Click r3 and look at the top of the screen, it shows the chem. I use Telles with Anderson, fernandinho and Luiz his links are yellow but he has 10 chem.

Last edited:
All that crap you mentioned is still there plus more bs..

Click r3 and look at the top of the screen, it shows the chem. I use Telles with Anderson, fernandinho and Luiz his links are yellow but he has 10 chem.
Admittedly I only played half a dozen games (won 4) but I didn’t notice nearly as much BS as previous years. One thing I did think was that goals were very easy to score and concede. Score lines regularly looking like 6-3 etc. Rather than a scrappy 1-0.

That IF Taison is an amazing CAM with a deadeye mind.

Hulk is ok but too tanky. Regret doing him. Been disciplined with SBC and that might have not been best decision. Pack returns were good like.

Right I'm in the weekend league.

How many games do you have to play?

Is it tough? any tips etc?
Need to play at least 5 games to get any reward, you can play up to 30. It's meant to match you up against people with similar records, can be hard though as there are good players with food teams playing. Also you come across a lot more people time wasting and that so they pick up results. As long as you're able to get on all weekend just try and spread your games out and take a break if it's getting frustrating.

I have qualified but not doing it this weekend as I'm away so won't get 30 games in.

Had a bit of a tinker with my squad, sold my del piero for just over a mil....bought Scream Laxalt, TOTW Parejo, Mertens and Blue Alex Sandro, then spent about 300k on packs, got Son and Martial so made back about 450k, got a few totws and decent cards for squad builder fuel so sitting on 900k at the minute haha.

After his 3 goals tonight Vardy must be a certain in form next week. His purple SBC card last year kept Aguero out of my team.

Is this better than last years or not? One of the lads reckons it isn't, so I'm not gunna bother if it's shite.

Finally got to level 30 for Vasquez

Got just under a mil left in coins since I sold del piero....gunna hold onto them until TOTY or whatever the next promo is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back