Fifa 20

Just lost a WL match in extra time to a goal that went through my defenders leg.. He put his leg out to block the ball and it went straight through his shin... EA can fuck right off.. I'm never buying one of their games again. Thank fuck cod is out next week.

Just lost a game to someone who is noticeably better than you there mate?
Nah he’s got a point, it’s like EA give anyone below a 82 rated team a stats type boost and slow your players down massively. I’ve learnt thst if you keep the ball instead of trying to break quick 9 times out of 10 you will win but it’s annoying.

Also that sub 3 players in shite is getting on my nerves too. Love it when I end up smashing them when they’re trying to cheat basically.
Just lost a WL match in extra time to a goal that went through my defenders leg.. He put his leg out to block the ball and it went straight through his shin... EA can fuck right off.. I'm never buying one of their games again. Thank fuck cod is out next week.
I lost one yesterday after i had brought it back twice from 2-0 then 4-2 then him hitting the post in the 90th minute only for the ball to land straight it his players feet with a open goal and my defenders a yard behind him. That was nearly a broken controller 😂

Last edited:
Nah he’s got a point, it’s like EA give anyone below a 82 rated team a stats type boost and slow your players down massively. I’ve learnt thst if you keep the ball instead of trying to break quick 9 times out of 10 you will win but it’s annoying.

Also that sub 3 players in shite is getting on my nerves too. Love it when I end up smashing them when they’re trying to cheat basically.

I lost one yesterday after i had brought it back twice from 2-0 then 4-2 then him hitting the post in the 90th minute only for the ball to land straight it his players feet with a open goal and my defenders a yard behind him. That was nearly a broken controller 😂
That sub thing is a joke.. people bring on Dembele from barca and a black card with a lad called Osiman?

You with this icon swaps. I’ve done the majority of them. When do they expire and when they do, do different objectives come out for the Swap deals one or is that done

Finished all the icon swaps and the Dzeko challenge this weekend. I've decided to get nesta now and I'll get Rivaldo when the second lot are released.

Finished 16-14 on WL which is the first time i've went 'positive' :)

You with this icon swaps. I’ve done the majority of them. When do they expire and when they do, do different objectives come out for the Swap deals one or is that done

Surely more objectives will come out in the next season given that you need way more than you can get for Drogba and the like?

I won my first 5 games on weekend league then went on a shocking run of narrow defeats. Ended up needing to win my last game to make Gold 3. I couldn't believe my luck when it came up as a bronze opponent who proceeded to score an own goal from kick off then quit the game. I recorded it as I couldn't quite believe my luck. I also sent him a thank you message :lol:

I've gone back to 4-3-3, when the game "shafts" you I find it's the only formation that gives me the edge. Pass it around at the back a little then play a curved through ball to a winger and you'll get chances. I bought Rashford too who's turned out to be fantastic.

I think the expiry time is on the objectives page, it's in 2 parts as far as I know so part 2 will come out after with a further 12 swaps

Went for Pep with the icon swaps. Good CDM, always in the right place. Trying Fabinho but wasnt up to scratch compared to Paulinho in the CSL. Shadow on Paulinho and he is one of the nest options on the game at the moment. So underrated and priced.

Finished in Elite 1 on squad battles. 2 rare mega packs and 35k, I thought ‘cmon! Gotta get a decent item out of 60 rares’

..all I got was Lucas Leiva and Jonathan Tah.
absolutely shite luck

Lads - when your opposition has a penalty watch the takers head and he literally turns it to the side they’re aiming...may be turning to the fuck EA side ;)

Has anyone used that roussillon on fut? Can link a french left back to my prem team through laporte, sissoko and martial.

Not yet, but after him next as I’m building a bundesliga/french side after packing Griezmann, Sule and Kimmich. Stats look solid so think he’ll be one of the best left backs.

Back