Fifa 20

Finished silver 1 last weekend and had my best picks get. Idrissa, Insigne and teixeira. Chose Insigne in the end and he’s rapid!

Got Milinkovic from the guaranteed and already got ilicic and completed lukaku. None of which I would recommend!

Got the Chinese keeper from the other guaranteed. Oh well, my luck has been great so far so can’t complain with one bad one

Finished silver 1 last weekend and had my best picks get. Idrissa, Insigne and teixeira. Chose Insigne in the end and he’s rapid!

Got Milinkovic from the guaranteed and already got ilicic and completed lukaku. None of which I would recommend!

Got the Chinese keeper from the other guaranteed. Oh well, my luck has been great so far so can’t complain with one bad one

You’ll get some stick on here from a couple of people for not taking Teixeira!

Smalling and van Der beek from sbcs done that flashback kamada he's class. Debating trading tots haaland for reus but I've never had him on fifa weekend leagues not the time for gambles :lol:

Got Johnathan in the guaranteed pack.

happy with that. Good sub

Quality him got Beek and Immobile in reds. Beek is class but would have to change team round to get him in and won't be doing that. Immobile doesn't have the balance and quick turns needed. Stick with 88 Yedder ha.

You didn't take Tex! Mistake. Beast and a 500k card. Would have loved him. I seen Brazilian in by guarantee pack and it was Renato. Gutter.

Last edited:
I’ve got a spare million coins - I’ve got a full la liga side at the minute - who should I bring in to make my weekend league less painful? (Not that bothered about losing coins, I’ve been playing a lot less lately anyway)

You didn't take Tex! Mistake. Beast and a 500k card. Would have loved him. I seen Brazilian in by guarantee pack and it was Renato. Gutter.

Aye looking back I think I’ve made a bad choice. Would’ve had to change too much of my team for Tex though, Insigne is a decent sub I suppose!

I’ve got a spare million coins - I’ve got a full la liga side at the minute - who should I bring in to make my weekend league less painful? (Not that bothered about losing coins, I’ve been playing a lot less lately anyway)

can you share your team?

Without have used him myself - but faced him loads - Diego Carlos TOTS is a f***ing nightmare to beat and is way cheaper than a mill

TOTSF Benzema and TOTSF Fekeira are both good.

Packed 2 TOTSSF players yesterday which enabled me to buy TOTSSF Teix, he was unreal at the start so I was buying him regardless so it’s nice that’s he’s mint.

sold messi/VVD to purchase Ronaldo and handovic (sp) I’ve wanted to try him coz he saves everything against me and he seems mint.

my team is the best it’s ever been, what a fifa.

can you share your team?

Without have used him myself - but faced him loads - Diego Carlos TOTS is a f***ing nightmare to beat and is way cheaper than a mill

that’s what it looks like game most of the time - my starting line up puts them on full chem obviously

edit: only Messi is tradable

Last edited:

Back