Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought Serie A was the best ToTSSF so far

Loads of usable cards - Ronaldo, Lautaro, Dybala, Insigne, Nainggolan, SMS, Acerbi is decent, Theo.
I watch Castro’s stream when these guaranteed player packs come out to see if they are worth doing, my god, this was 100% the worst in terms of pack weight. He does share play with other people who have done the packs and opens them on stream, must have done about 30+ of them and I’d Say 80% were handanovic and the only half decent one was cuadrado. Super rigged, there should be a equal chance of getting any of the cards in these packs.

I watch Castro’s stream when these guaranteed player packs come out to see if they are worth doing, my god, this was 100% the worst in terms of pack weight. He does share play with other people who have done the packs and opens them on stream, must have done about 30+ of them and I’d Say 80% were handanovic and the only half decent one was cuadrado. Super rigged, there should be a equal chance of getting any of the cards in these packs.

i did one and got Acerbi like :lol:

was gutted at first but didn’t cost me anything and he’s actually and upgrade from Juan Jesus so I’m ok with it.

red picks tomorrow will be interesting. Pretty annoyed that my chances of packing a Decent Serie A player has been reduced by a third by releasing CSL and Eredivise

Got Berradi from the Serie A one then I packed another untradeable Lewandowski so decided to do the Eredivisie and Chinese one and got Koopmeiners. My pack luck after the Bundesliga has well and truly gone.

Fortunately won’t be in the Weekend League after only getting 7 wins so will go on rivals and finish off the Icon Swaps and the TOTS.

Once I’ve done the icons il have 15 tokens left should I use them all for Kaka or get Puyol and Litmanen?

Bit the bullet and sold Zola/bought Nainggolan last night.

Definitely made the team feel more balanced. Gone back to 41212 with Nain at the base of the diamond and KDB up top with Dybala.

i did one and got Acerbi like :lol:

was gutted at first but didn’t cost me anything and he’s actually and upgrade from Juan Jesus so I’m ok with it.

red picks tomorrow will be interesting. Pretty annoyed that my chances of packing a Decent Serie A player has been reduced by a third by releasing CSL and Eredivise

I still did it and also got acerbi, then packed another untradable acerbi this morning, fuck this game :lol:

Game pisses me right off at times, 2:0 up at halftime and cruising. Second half could get close to his players and got beat 2:3.

Literally just had a game I lost 5-0, he had 5 shots on target I had 6. I’ve lost about 7 on the belt but can’t do nothing about it.

Just did 5 Seria A premium upgrades. 4 packs of absolute nothing then pulled 94 Milinkovic-Savic in the last one. I’ll take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back