Fifa 20

Every team is full of icons and TOTSSF so unless yours is equally as good then it’s tough like.
I’ve got one TOTS card In my first team and that’s SM-Savic. Got him in a free pack too. He’s been outstanding. I’ve got Ollie Watkins on the the bench and he’s a superb super sub. The only other fancy cards I have are Juan Jesus and Smalling at CB.
And scream Gary Medel but that’s hardly fancy. His 99 long shots come in handy mind.

Every team is full of icons and TOTSSF so unless yours is equally as good then it’s tough like.
I’ve got a pretty decent team full of 500k SBC’s like Ramos and Vidal, TOTS cards, Messi, Butragueno etc. I go 3-1 up in games then DDA and scripting kick in and I either lose or nearly fuck it up. I’m sick of the game deciding the outcome for you with it’s bullshit. How can you be 3 goals up and still not feel secure with what should be a comfortable win at that point. It’s disgraceful.

Currently 7-5

I’m coming up against insane teams game after game like, I’ve just looked the prices up of the last one - the starting line up is about 5million coins, another million for his bench. (I beat him like)

People seem less bothered about chemistry and are pressing for the vast majority of the game now - to the point where they can’t really run for the last 10 mins.

Thinking of doing one final weekend league in a few weeks with a team from 6 months ago.

Thinking something like this in a 442 or whatever fits. No special cards allowed apart from Kent ha

Ter stegan
Semedo militao lenglet ?
Dembele sissoko ? Kent
Mbappe yedder

I reckon 4 wins max 😂

Having a shocker still. 6-12 so far.
hopefully make it to at least silver 1! Matchmaking is shocking mind, I just beat someone 11-1 then got beat 6-2 the next game

Am gonna do him but it'll take me a week. 8 wins required for a start. In rivals for me that's probably my weekly quota 😂 and you have to score and assist with certain players
I’m using a seria A team as it is so it wasn’t too bad for me. All I did was buy Gabriel Jesus and Lucas Moura for around 7k combined. I had them on the bench with loan Socrates and brought them on in the first half. I don’t know how to upload clips to here but one of the finesse shots Moura scored is up there with the best goals I’ve ever scored on any FIFA. I’d done one of the objective goals without even realising. I think it was the 4 star weak foot one.
Thinking of doing one final weekend league in a few weeks with a team from 6 months ago.

Thinking something like this in a 442 or whatever fits. No special cards allowed apart from Kent ha

Ter stegan
Semedo militao lenglet ?
Dembele sissoko ? Kent
Mbappe yedder

I reckon 4 wins max 😂
Good lord. Will you be wearing a sweat band whilst playing? :lol:

83 Ben Yedder is STILL banging them in whenever I come up against him.

Last edited:
I’m using a seria A team as it is so it wasn’t too bad for me. All I did was buy Gabriel Jesus and Lucas Moura for around 7k combined. I had them on the bench with loan Socrates and brought them on in the first half. I don’t know how to upload clips to here but one of the finesse shots Moura scored is up there with the best goals I’ve ever scored on any FIFA. I’d done one of the objective goals without even realising. I think it was the 4 star weak foot one.

Good lord. Will you be wearing a sweat band whilst playing? :lol:

83 Ben Yedder is STILL banging them in whenever I come up against him.

I've actually got a normal Mendy from Madrid for left back as well.

Just need another CM for full sweat

Back