Fifa 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if the serie A guaranteed TOTSSF will be tonight? I have a duplicate TOTSSF Ginter (untradeable) that I want shot of.

Basically makes team narrower, but they follow the ball together.

Ie if you attack down the left, the opposition group towards the left etc.

They nerfed it a bit by making stamina drain faster, but there are quite alot of high stamina good players in the game now, so I think it could make a comeback - especially for shorter periods of time.

They should've just removed it, obviously.
Works great but doesn't half destroy your stamina.

Cheers for that, I bought 6 Scott Brown cards for 300 to 400 coins and sold them all for between 1500 and 2000 coins.
No problem mate. I’ve been up with the bairn since 7 and have so far made 34k profit in 3 hours of trading Scottish SPFL players.

Team has evolved nicely in the month I’ve been banned.

Depending on how my red picks go I’ll be trading Zola amd

tbats supposed to say Zola for Nainggolan

Last edited:
100 percent, its so annoying. I am no under no illusions that I am nothing other than bang average. But like I said before, I have absolutely no chance getting any objective players, I just cant do it so I give up.

Thing is, these lot relegate to basically do objectives, smash people like me up, get the card, and then looking at their teams they dont even need it. Arseholes. Meanwhile I end up going on ridiculous losing streaks . Then I play someone on my level and thats rock hard as well because they have the custom tactics doing all the graft for them before a big punt, 17 drag backs and a rebound goal :lol:

That’s my Fifa 20 life right there!

tbats supposed to say Zola for Nainggolan

Nice team!

Last edited:
That’s my Fifa 20 life right there!

Nice team!
Dare I say it but KDB isn’t very good - because he’s not super agile he’s nullified by opponents that sit deep and intercept aggressively

dropped him back to be a box to box but again he feels quite cumbersome and his passing can be atrocious (mainly Ea’s fault)

Hoping moving Nedved to CAM and bringing in Nainggolan will change things

Dare I say it but KDB isn’t very good - because he’s not super agile he’s nullified by opponents that sit deep and intercept aggressively

dropped him back to be a box to box but again he feels quite cumbersome and his passing can be atrocious (mainly Ea’s fault)

Hoping moving Nedved to CAM and bringing in Nainggolan will change things

Yeah mate I got 93 KDB quite early on and he was good at first but just too slow now.

Why why why can’t the game send the pass in the direction I’m pointing the controller? I’ve even got the trainer thing on showing which way your bloke is aiming yet it insists on playing it another way FFS!

Why why why can’t the game send the pass in the direction I’m pointing the controller? I’ve even got the trainer thing on showing which way your bloke is aiming yet it insists on playing it another way FFS!

It's ridiculous like , it really is.

Also when you do a double / triple tap cross, 1 in 4 goes like a bullet and the other 3 creep straight at the keeper. Also, balls coming across and you press shoot and some forward with 90 odd shooting takes a touch instead. What's that all about

I've only played FIFA occasionally over the years, and I've never been much good. I normally end up buying it each year but most years don't play it much.

I got FIFA 20 a couple of weeks ago and christ I'm terrible 😂

I've lost all of my classification games mad every subsequent rivals game and I'm now down to Division 10 with zero skill points.

It doesn't help of course that I've come into it so late in the annual cycle so almost everyone I come up against has a god squad and mine is nowhere near, but most of them just seem better than me anyway even in division 10. Only been a couple of games where of thought I might have a chance with even teams.

Everyone seems able to charge straight at me and take the ball, but I've no idea how to do that myself and everyone can just dance around me like I'm not there.

We bearing in mind I'm possible literally the worst player in the world, any tips? 😂😂

I've only played FIFA occasionally over the years, and I've never been much good. I normally end up buying it each year but most years don't play it much.

I got FIFA 20 a couple of weeks ago and christ I'm terrible 😂

I've lost all of my classification games mad every subsequent rivals game and I'm now down to Division 10 with zero skill points.

It doesn't help of course that I've come into it so late in the annual cycle so almost everyone I come up against has a god squad and mine is nowhere near, but most of them just seem better than me anyway even in division 10. Only been a couple of games where of thought I might have a chance with even teams.

Everyone seems able to charge straight at me and take the ball, but I've no idea how to do that myself and everyone can just dance around me like I'm not there.

We bearing in mind I'm possible literally the worst player in the world, any tips? 😂😂

4-2-3-1(2)
Drop back
3 width
1 depth

long ball
5 width
5 players in box
2 corners
2 free kicks

get the fastest wingers and striker you can and hit on the counter.
Striker and wingers set to get in behind.
CAM set to stay forward.
One CDM set to stay back while attacking. Both CDMs set to cover centre and cut passing lanes. Both full backs set to stay back while attacking.

it’s anti-football and plenty on here will hate you for it but when your team is a lot worse than others it’s an effective tactic. Many a time it’s got me a result against god squads. The wingers and striker are key though. It only works with them positions having 90+ pace and good attacking positioning. For a CAM passing and long shots are what I’d look for. Don’t, whatever you do, drag your CBs out of position else you’ll get murdered. Stand the opponent up and jockey them (LT).
Coming in at this stage of the season may just be a lost cause, mind.

4-2-3-1(2)
Drop back
3 width
1 depth

long ball
5 width
5 players in box
2 corners
2 free kicks

CAM set to stay forward.
One CDM set to stay back while attacking. Both CDMs set to cover centre and cut passing lanes. Both full backs set to stay back while attacking.

it’s anti-football and plenty on here will hate you for it but when your team is a lot worse than others it’s an effective tactic. Many a time it’s got me a result against god squads. The wingers and striker are key though. It only works with them positions having 90+ pace and good attacking positioning. For a CAM passing and long shots are what I’d look for. Don’t, whatever you do, drag your CBs out of position else you’ll get murdered. Stand the opponent up and jockey them (LT).
Haha you just described my ultra-defensive set up, I also turn team press on also to kill any space.

4-2-3-1(2)
Drop back
3 width
1 depth

long ball
5 width
5 players in box
2 corners
2 free kicks

CAM set to stay forward.

I’ll give that a go cheers mate.

The tactics are doing my head in. Aggressive interceptions and leaving half their team on stay forward the latest. Literally 65% possession and a raft of shots on goal yet I’m done by a couple of counters. Every time I put press on my teams stamina seems to just vanish.

Refused to submit an 86 squad for a largely poor selection of serie a players. Did the shit league one instead. Got the Chinese goalie. Brilliant 😭

Refused to submit an 86 squad for a largely poor selection of serie a players. Did the shit league one instead. Got the Chinese goalie. Brilliant 😭

I thought Serie A was the best ToTSSF so far

Loads of usable cards - Ronaldo, Lautaro, Dybala, Insigne, Nainggolan, SMS, Acerbi is decent, Theo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back