Fifa 19 UT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starting to regret getting rid of a lot of my UCL players early now :lol:

Started selling the Spurs and Liverpool players. On about 670k currently. Got a lot more to ship too. Great advice earlier.

Packs and SBC are a coin drain. So EA can suck the currencies out off the market, keep player prices up and help push packs.

I'm in the weekend league for the first time in weeks, I'm dreading starting it after reading about the squads people have now.

Haven't played this in about 3 months, jumped on today because I had nowt on. What a bag of wank it is.

Played about 10 Rivals games and everyone is abusing skill crosses which are impossible to defend. And Squad battles has decided whether you are going to win or not before you start playing.

Aye there’s a load of people whinging about it on twitter, I got similar, EA are canny rubbish like.

They've been shocking on releasing wrong content this year. Jadon Sanchos POTM on the wrong wing and the repeatable Icon error earlier in the season.

Sure there's been more. The UCL marquee match ups at the minute, when all of the cards are extinct and there's no way of getting any more are ridiculous.

They've been shocking on releasing wrong content this year. Jadon Sanchos POTM on the wrong wing and the repeatable Icon error earlier in the season.

Sure there's been more. The UCL marquee match ups at the minute, when all of the cards are extinct and there's no way of getting any more are ridiculous.

Yeah that extinct thing has really annoyed me, they need to release a SBC to let you get the rare UCL players.

EA have tweeted they are looking into a ‘possible’ issue over the latest SBC, useless man.

Yeah that extinct thing has really annoyed me, they need to release a SBC to let you get the rare UCL players.

EA have tweeted they are looking into a ‘possible’ issue over the latest SBC, useless man.
I suspected there may have been something requiring UCL players when they put that SBC out requiring 11 of them on Friday night. They have done that consistently this year to take cards off the market before they drop another SBC. I just wish I had invested in some during the week which I was thinking about - could have made millions!! As it stood I had enough to complete all SBCs and make around 150k in selling excess players. Got 48k for UCL Ziyech and 10k for all the lower rated rares.

Wish I hadn’t bothered with the Marquee Matchups though and just sold the players instead. Opened 7 out of the 8 packs (kept Serie A one for TOTS), including the Jumbo Rare Players Pack, and got 2 x 84s and a few 83s as best pulls. I swear my account has been flagged this year, I mean that is just taking the piss ...

I bought a ucl Jesus on Friday for 32k so I could do the weekly objective. Think his BIN was 40k at the time.

It's now 75k. Objectives are done so he's up for sale !

Wish I had bought more

Had an absolutely torrid torrid time on WL this week. No matter if I'm playing class players or shit, teams full of tots or normal, my players just seem dog shit.
Prime icons and likes of messi and neymar unable to make 5 yard passes.
The amount of goals I've conceded where my player turned and the pass I was looking for goes straight to the oppo man ......:neutral:

Had an absolutely torrid torrid time on WL this week. No matter if I'm playing class players or shit, teams full of tots or normal, my players just seem dog shit.
Prime icons and likes of messi and neymar unable to make 5 yard passes.
The amount of goals I've conceded where my player turned and the pass I was looking for goes straight to the oppo man ......:neutral:

I get too angry on it me so can only play it once every while :)

I've done the Marquee thing but one thing really bugs me with these ucl cards. Is there an obvious way to tell what's rare and common just from the card without clicking on to it. What am I missing ?

Last edited:
I registered for the last WL and didn't even bother to play a game. I've lost interest in it completely lately. Well, that's a waste of 2000 qualification points. I've had 89 Gatusso sat in CDM for two weeks and haven't even played a game with him yet.

I registered for the last WL and didn't even bother to play a game. I've lost interest in it completely lately. Well, that's a waste of 2000 qualification points. I've had 89 Gatusso sat in CDM for two weeks and haven't even played a game with him yet.
I'm getting that way as well, tots ruins it a bit for me, I don't like the fact that every player now has about 90 pace

I bought 92 bergkamp on Friday and have only played a handful of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back