Liga nos - shit Greek goalkeeper
Bundesliga - kampl

That's me done with the tots SBCs

EFL - Portsmouth CB
Saudi - shit RB
Prem - ederson who is dogshit
Liga nos - shit Greek goalkeeper
Bundesliga - kampl
Fuck off, only got silver 1 as I only played 9 games, obviously my 2 players were kampl and the Liga nos gk

No love for me team like?

Haway I need some recognition like a bairn :D
Decent enough, wish I had ronaldinho, that Pepe is a twat as well with his first time shots

Last edited:
his pack luck is abolsutely insane
It is like. He has had my pack luck as well as his own I think!!

I have opened hundreds of packs over the last few weeks through League SBCs and packed nothing of value. I have now got 13 TOTS players though with Hazard hopefully soon to follow, mainly through weekly objectives. I also have 3 base icons and 4,700 players in the club so I can probably do Prime Gullit whenever I want to.

Just a case of when I decide to pull the trigger now and he will join Prime Moments Socrates and Prime Eusebio in my team. Enjoying playing with POTY Sterling and TOTS Fraser on either wing: they are the fastest and most agile players I have used this year and tear full backs a new arsehole every game.

It is like. He has had my pack luck as well as his own I think!!

I have opened hundreds of packs over the last few weeks through League SBCs and packed nothing of value. I have now got 13 TOTS players though with Hazard hopefully soon to follow, mainly through weekly objectives. I also have 3 base icons and 4,700 players in the club so I can probably do Prime Gullit whenever I want to.

Just a case of when I decide to pull the trigger now and he will join Prime Moments Socrates and Prime Eusebio in my team. Enjoying playing with POTY Sterling and TOTS Fraser on either wing: they are the fastest and most agile players I have used this year and tear full backs a new arsehole every game.

With a team like that I don’t think you need much pack luck!

I see they’ve sent out pitch notes for what is happening next year, timed finishing and GK movement is in, think my time has come to and end, bored of it, I’ve got 700k coins there and a just can’t be arsed to play it, please please please Konami make a decent game, that’s the only thing that will make EA listen

Back