Fifa 19 UT

Aye, I wouldn't say I'm getting sick of it, but it's a bit meh now.
I've never subscribed to this "games shit/dead" attitude....I've enjoyed it. But tots is my least favourite time of the game. Tbh I think its fuckinh ridiculous.
Decent all year. You sweat n slog, get rewards (myself I decided this yr I wanted to mess about with icons- I've got 11 now- for the craic).
Then tots comes along and its blown out of water.
I'd like to see it revised. More proportionate.
I mean, you've got portugese league NOS players as 95s with 95 shooting who are 84s for the year.
The game tries to be realistic with stats but come tots its basically given up.
Have you played vs tots Mane? Hes basically The Flash!:lol: just played someone with him. Thank fuck he didnt know what to do with him:lol:

All in all this year has been ridiculous with the amount of cards.
Normal
Totw
Motm
UCL
UCL and Europa upgrades
Champions rewards
Toty
Totgs
3 types of Icons
Then prime moments icons

I'm sure I've missed some:lol:

Hopefully theres some developer provides some competition in the future

Rant ower:lol:

To name a few more

Ones to watch
Flashback
Hero cards
Haloween cards
FUT Birthday

Aye, I wouldn't say I'm getting sick of it, but it's a bit meh now.
I've never subscribed to this "games shit/dead" attitude....I've enjoyed it. But tots is my least favourite time of the game. Tbh I think its fuckinh ridiculous.
Decent all year. You sweat n slog, get rewards (myself I decided this yr I wanted to mess about with icons- I've got 11 now- for the craic).
Then tots comes along and its blown out of water.
I'd like to see it revised. More proportionate.
I mean, you've got portugese league NOS players as 95s with 95 shooting who are 84s for the year.
The game tries to be realistic with stats but come tots its basically given up.
Have you played vs tots Mane? Hes basically The Flash!:lol: just played someone with him. Thank fuck he didnt know what to do with him:lol:

All in all this year has been ridiculous with the amount of cards.
Normal
Totw
Motm
UCL
UCL and Europa upgrades
Champions rewards
Toty
Totgs
3 types of Icons
Then prime moments icons

I'm sure I've missed some:lol:

Hopefully theres some developer provides some competition in the future

Rant ower:lol:

Carniball
Headliners
Future Stars
Futmas
Flashbacks
FUT Birthday
Scream Cards
One to Watch

There's been a promo for new cards on every other week.

Agree with the sentiments above

It needs to basically cut down on all these special cards. Make the team of the weeks relevant. I remember in the early days being happy as owt to get a half decent french in form right back.

When they started releasing salah left backs and marcelo right wingers this year it was beyond ridiculous.

Also needs to be fewer rare players, make a rare player worth getting. Start the game with the ratings lower, if you start with a 94 iirc ronaldo theres basically nowhere to go when he gets his inevitable 4 or 5 totws.

Also needs to somehow make silvers and bronzes relevant. Maybe have different requirements for weekly leagues, ie have 5 silvers in the squad or something.

All these shitty skill moves need nerfing as well, dont think i saw a la croqueta / el tornado once last season but theres one every 5 mins in fifa.,

Good cards should be incredibly rare they shouldnt be in practically every squad.

I think basically what i`m saying is, it needs stripping back.

Last edited:
Agree with the sentiments above

It needs to basically cut down on all these special cards. Make the team of the weeks relevant. I remember in the early days being happy as owt to get a half decent french in form right back.

When they started releasing salah left backs and marcelo right wingers this year it was beyond ridiculous.

Also needs to be fewer rare players, make a rare player worth getting. Start the game with the ratings lower, if you start with a 94 iirc ronaldo theres basically nowhere to go when he gets his inevitable 4 or 5 totws.

Also needs to somehow make silvers and bronzes relevant. Maybe have different requirements for weekly leagues, ie have 5 silvers in the squad or something.

All these shitty skill moves need nerfing as well, dont think i saw a la croqueta / el tornado once last season but theres one every 5 mins in fifa.,

Good cards should be incredibly rare they shouldnt be in practically every squad.

I think basically what i`m saying is, it needs stripping back.

Yeah totally hitting the nail on the head.

The old (and early) days of bronze tournaments were good ideas. Keep on with things like that. They do make it more interesting. They obviously won’t do any of these things anyway.

Yeah totally hitting the nail on the head.

The old (and early) days of bronze tournaments were good ideas. Keep on with things like that. They do make it more interesting. They obviously won’t do any of these things anyway.

Aye I remember having a silver side for the odd tournament that popped up. That was more fun than weekly league slots. The tournaments had players as prizes too, I once won a IF Honda when he was decent with my silver team.

Sorry for the none (fut related) post.

What team do yous use on seasons?
Ive used PSG most of the year but they've all been downgraded. won D1 a few times but mainly just held my ground there.
team was 4-1-2-1-2
Buffon
Meunior
silva
kimpenbe
bernat

cdm-marquinhos
rm-adm
lm Neymar
cam verrati

st cavani+mbappe.

Bored. Had 2m coins. Just sent them all on ultimate packs. No TOTS big players.

Was about 140 notes worth of real money. Glad I am am not a youngish lad anymore and spend real money.
Ouch. Using all my coins to do icons now as I am bored of this TOTS shit already. I currently have Prime versions of Campbell, Socrates, Gullit and Eusebio, not far off completing Vieira to join them. Think Ronaldinho will be the last I will do when the prices drop a bit more.

I am similar to most in that I get bored of the game at this point as anyone can have a ridiculous team for little cost. It feels a bit of a shame when you have ground out a team of icons and high rated players all year yet someone can buy a full Liga NOS TOTS for less than a million who play like they are coked up to the eyeballs.

Ouch. Using all my coins to do icons now as I am bored of this TOTS shit already. I currently have Prime versions of Campbell, Socrates, Gullit and Eusebio, not far off completing Vieira to join them. Think Ronaldinho will be the last I will do when the prices drop a bit more.

I am similar to most in that I get bored of the game at this point as anyone can have a ridiculous team for little cost. It feels a bit of a shame when you have ground out a team of icons and high rated players all year yet someone can buy a full Liga NOS TOTS for less than a million who play like they are coked up to the eyeballs.

Not really ouch mate. Was just a luagh. It cost nowt so what the hell. Plus , I have realised, spend ages to try get icon?? No point. They are so outdated now TBH. Most TOTS cards are better.

Not really ouch mate. Was just a luagh. It cost nowt so what the hell. Plus , I have realised, spend ages to try get icon?? No point. They are so outdated now TBH. Most TOTS cards are better.
Some of them may be but still nobody better than Gullit in the game for me. Plus the price of the TOTS worth having is sky high.

There is also the bonus of decent packs from the icons. I packed the TOTS Ter Stegen and Base Schmeichel from one of them. And I only go for the real top ones, not interested in the likes of Laudrup or any of the other shite ones, they are far worse than TOTS players.

Decided to play WL for the first time in maybe 4 months with the TOTS player picks looking tempting. Now remember why I stopped playing it!!! Played one idiot who just skilled his way into the box every time he got the ball looking for a penalty and defended only with his AI. I swear he never once just ran with the ball, he just twirled and shimmied around the pitch like a ballerina with mainly Neymar which is almost impossible to defend against without committing a foul.

What do people get out of playing the game like this?!? Lost 4-3 to a last minute penalty and currently 9-9 overall record. Not sure if I can stomach trying for G2 if it’s going to be like this from now on though, no enjoyment in it whatsoever.

Back