Fifa 19 UT

Ended up throwing Rui Costa in for Rivaldo as has the other components complete due to upgrade packs. Didn't get a walk out in the Ultimate pack!

Rivaldo is far better than Costa though so happy enough.

If I could get Rivaldo and Neymar I’d pack in trading and getting packs.

Does he fall over when balls are kicked at him taking corners though?

Just had a 100k pack from the Stoichkov SBC, and got 82 Pastore as the best player. That pack costs about £8, mental.
Daylight robbery most of these packs. It’s no coincidence that most people get best luck from untradable packs or those bought with FIFA points.

I have been rinse and repeating League SBCs for a few weeks now, primarily Chinese, MLS, Japanese and Turkish. I can complete them for virtually no cost and end up with a decent player for using in higher rated SBCs at the end of it. However I am yet to get higher than an 84 rated player from any of them despite opening well over 100 packs. Shocking really.

Daylight robbery most of these packs. It’s no coincidence that most people get best luck from untradable packs or those bought with FIFA points.

I have been rinse and repeating League SBCs for a few weeks now, primarily Chinese, MLS, Japanese and Turkish. I can complete them for virtually no cost and end up with a decent player for using in higher rated SBCs at the end of it. However I am yet to get higher than an 84 rated player from any of them despite opening well over 100 packs. Shocking really.

Last week I thought fuck it (id had a drink) and used 100k for a premium rare jumbo. 24 rare players. The probability odds say 99% chance of 82+.
Let's be honest when these do turn up in high value sbcs etc you get a board and maybe a few 84s 85s etc.
99% chance of 82 and over.

Not a single one was over 81:eek::neutral::lol: fuck me!!

I'm glad the upgrade packs go tonight. I can't do epl or liga.....I just get dups

Last week I thought fuck it (id had a drink) and used 100k for a premium rare jumbo. 24 rare players. The probability odds say 99% chance of 82+.
Let's be honest when these do turn up in high value sbcs etc you get a board and maybe a few 84s 85s etc.
99% chance of 82 and over.

Not a single one was over 81:eek::neutral::lol: fuck me!!

I'm glad the upgrade packs go tonight. I can't do epl or liga.....I just get dups
That’s why I never buy packs with coins - very rare you get your money back. If you need a pack fix just do a few of the League SBCs - loads of them cost around the 3k mark and you are just as (un)likely to get something decent.

Hoping that now TOTY is done at 6pm we might finally get the League SBCs. I have been in exactly the same boat as you, the drawback of hoarding players!

That’s why I never buy packs with coins - very rare you get your money back. If you need a pack fix just do a few of the League SBCs - loads of them cost around the 3k mark and you are just as (un)likely to get something decent.

Hoping that now TOTY is done at 6pm we might finally get the League SBCs. I have been in exactly the same boat as you, the drawback of hoarding players!
What are the league SBC’s?

What are the league SBC’s?
Where each team in a league has an SBC for every team and by completing each team you get a pack. Packs quality dependant on the quality of the team.....ie man city might be a mega pack. Burnley a silver pack.
Then completing all gets you to choose between to special rated players from that league.

There's about 10 there now

Where each team in a league has an SBC for every team and by completing each team you get a pack. Packs quality dependant on the quality of the team.....ie man city might be a mega pack. Burnley a silver pack.
Then completing all gets you to choose between to special rated players from that league.

There's about 10 there now

Cheers mate. Will have a look.

Tbh I've mined the league sbcs of all worthile packs too. Complete serie a (took skirinar) and did half of it again. Did all the worthwhile packs from Portugal, France, Turkey, Germany etc. All the ones left aren't worth doing as shit packs or require 10k silver's etc.

That's why I'm hanging on for the rest:lol:

I thought these fuckers had fixed 1st time finesse shots like.
Just played someone who's every goal was one....including, from KO, without me touching ball, a weak footed, 35 yard, back to goal 1st time finesse from prime icon Trezequet :neutral::rolleyes::lol:

Beat the twat with a last min neymar free kick like the tit:mad::lol::lol:

What's best from the rewards. Trade or untradable packs?
Depends. It's a gamble. You could pack a class tradable and sell. Or you could do untradable and you can't sell owt.

Or you could go tradable and get fuck all. All a gamble.

If you want to stock your club with players go untradable as you get twice as many packs

I thought these fuckers had fixed 1st time finesse shots like.
Just played someone who's every goal was one....including, from KO, without me touching ball, a weak footed, 35 yard, back to goal 1st time finesse from prime icon Trezequet :neutral::rolleyes::lol:

Beat the twat with a last min neymar free kick like the tit:mad::lol::lol:

Depends. It's a gamble. You could pack a class tradable and sell. Or you could do untradable and you can't sell owt.

Or you could go tradable and get fuck all. All a gamble.

If you want to stock your club with players go untradable as you get twice as many packs
Cheers. What are the packs weight like? Any difference between the two?

Just build a 79 rated squad to test out theory the matching theory. Paired with an 86 rated squad :lol: cracking to play with mind. Lost but really enjoyed it

Last edited:
Prem and Eredivisie SBCs coming soon as player choices are in concepts. Dolberg and Dumfries for Eredivisie and Vardy and Doucoure for Prem. To say this is underwhelming would be an understatement!!

Prem and Eredivisie SBCs coming soon as player choices are in concepts. Dolberg and Dumfries for Eredivisie and Vardy and Doucoure for Prem. To say this is underwhelming would be an understatement!!
I thought that was just a Twitter account mocking up a concept. What exactly are Player Concepts? Are they legit?

I thought that was just a Twitter account mocking up a concept. What exactly are Player Concepts? Are they legit?
If you are doing any SBC on console only you can search for any player in concepts instead of club. It will put that player into the SBC and change chemistry and rating. This is handy if you are going to buy a player to complete an SBC because you know if it will work or not before you buy.

Any new players about to be released apparently appear in concept form first. I checked on console after I saw the rumours and sure enough all 4 players are there.

If you are doing any SBC on console only you can search for any player in concepts instead of club. It will put that player into the SBC and change chemistry and rating. This is handy if you are going to buy a player to complete an SBC because you know if it will work or not before you buy.

Any new players about to be released apparently appear in concept form first. I checked on console after I saw the rumours and sure enough all 4 players are there.
Ah right. I was aware of using concepts for sbc's and testing teams but didn't know players appeared there 1st.

Mind people reckoned they'd drop tonight and nothing yet.
f***ing would be Holland wouldn't it....the one league I couldn't be arsed with collecting for:rolleyes::lol:

Ah right. I was aware of using concepts for sbc's and testing teams but didn't know players appeared there 1st.

Mind people reckoned they'd drop tonight and nothing yet.
f***ing would be Holland wouldn't it....the one league I couldn't be arsed with collecting for:rolleyes::lol:
I’ve had them for ages. Reckon I have enough to do them twice but will just be for the packs.

Prem I may need to buy a few higher rated players depending on the requirements. However if an 86 is the player on offer at the end I imagine the requirements will be low like the rest.

Back