Fifa 19 UT

Very likely aye, but still worth a shot especially if you're repeatedly searching for a certain player at a very specific time.

Put this on ebay, more I play it the more I hate it....so I thought as I've got 170k coins going to waste I could buy a half decent player and put it for bargain BIN at a exact time and one of you lot could grab it? Any suggestions?
Best way to do it would be to give the person the coins, if they by cheap players with a max bin of 10k. They’d list them for the max 10k with a specific start price and you buy them for the max. Since I’m suggesting this I’d be happy to give you some actual coin to part with your fifa ones.

Tbh I dunno if it's my controller, but this talk about pens, I've found pens and direct free kicks to be really sensitive. A fraction of a second button hold blazes it over the bar

Tbh I dunno if it's my controller, but this talk about pens, I've found pens and direct free kicks to be really sensitive. A fraction of a second button hold blazes it over the bar
Not mastered freekicks like but then again I never have in fifa, Pens are fine hit the car with a few but never mind.

Back